• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. I Want To Sign More Left Handed Pitchers. Help.

User Info: HarryPrivate

HarryPrivate
6 years ago#1
I wish the Franchise mode's free agent pool had more left handers because they seem to be the best pitchers even the mediocre ones. I struggled against the Red Sox with most of my right handers, but when I put in a lefty against them, I had a easy time against them. I have only three starting lefty pitchers in my spring training rotation right now, and looking for a lefty closer mainly and about two more RPs, but there's none in the FA pool and most closers are righties and the lefties I do want no one wants to trade for.

Anything I can do to get the lefties I want. I would release a few righties, if the FA had a few lefties, but they don't.

Thanks for the help.

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
6 years ago#2
trade players from the games main menu before starting chise mode, save the roster you want and now start chise mode.

other than that if youre already invested you could turn force trades on in one of the menus.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. I Want To Sign More Left Handed Pitchers. Help.
  • Topic Archived