• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. YES!!!! I FINALLY DID IT! (thank you sweet toast!)

User Info: nighthawk247

nighthawk247
6 years ago#1
27 UP!!! 27 DOWN!!! After 5 long years, ever since the 08 edition of the show, I finally threw what eluded me, a perfect game, I had the cycle, the 4-homer game, and the no-hitter under my belt. And I finally did it, I thew the perfecto. A perfect game. Tim Linecum, I love you. I may be a Cards fan. But you are now my favorite pitcher. I never felt so nervous playing a video-game before in my life, after 6 innings I was like, "Wait a second, holy s***, I'm throwing a perfecto!!!!". I, feel, unstopable.
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled

User Info: Got_Sony

Got_Sony
6 years ago#2
Congrats the furthest I've gotten is 6 innings.

It's ridiculously hard.
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze

User Info: TrevorCorey

TrevorCorey
6 years ago#3
Nice work. I have thrown a couple online, but never against computer.

nighthawk247
6 years ago#4
Thank you, thank you. I've never felt so nervous while playing a game before. And when I got that last out, I screamed, "YES!!!! YES!!!!!" Waking my mom up, it was so worth it, though,
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader! http://www.scribd.com/doc/114319899/Untitled

User Info: WiiBrawler

WiiBrawler
6 years ago#5
honestly i threw two no hitters and a perfect game in 09 and haven't done either since so I'm jealous
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days

User Info: Newmarket_son

Newmarket_son
6 years ago#6
Congrats dude. I've gone deep but never accomplished

User Info: DrkMynd

DrkMynd
6 years ago#7
Congrats. Furthest I ever got was into the 8th inning, 1 out...then a small rainstorm knocked out the power.

I was also using Lincecum.
'The liver is evil thus it must be cleansed by the holy beer' - Cybhound

User Info: Brich10962

Brich10962
6 years ago#8
Congrats. I got to the 8th inning with Verlander, then a throwing error by Cabrera cost me it. I was so pissed I shut it off without even going for the no hitter.
Will not change until the Lions win a Super Bowl. 1-23-08

nighthawk247
6 years ago#9
DrkMynd posted...
Congrats. Furthest I ever got was into the 8th inning, 1 out...then a small rainstorm knocked out the power.

I was also using Lincecum.

That sucks man, that really does, Lincecum is a beast, He seems to be the person a lot of people go deep in a perfecto with,

User Info: olk777

olk777
6 years ago#10
I threw one in road to the show yesterday. at the AA-level but still. The worst part is the next game I pitched I got all the way to the 27th batter of another perfect game and he hit a single. Then I struck out the next guy. I was ticked. The stupid single.
I like girls.
Don't you like girls, too?
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. YES!!!! I FINALLY DID IT! (thank you sweet toast!)
  • Topic Archived