• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. VVVVVV
  3. I do i get v rank?!

User Info: LeviCelJir

LeviCelJir
6 years ago#1
I tryed the first level all ways lost cause of REALLY short time and the only level i got was the tower am i doing something wrong please help!!!
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."

LeviCelJir
6 years ago#2
No one still? WOW
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade.

LeviCelJir
6 years ago#3
I know no one is seeing this but wow people WOW
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.---(Pm Me If You Added Me)"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."

LeviCelJir
6 years ago#4
Seriously WOW
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."

User Info: DarkWind313

DarkWind313
6 years ago#5
Geez.
If you literally mean how to get a V-rank, you have to finish under the par time and collect all Trinkets without dying.
If you're just having trouble getting V-rank, just keep practicing. It isn't easy. It's meant to be a challenge.

You can always look up a V-rank video on Youtube if you need to. There isn't really much we can do to help here.
You just have to keep moving, and make some risky flips. You can't slow down for anything.
[Dark Spirit, Spirited Wind + Severstarr] -- Someday I will ragequit life.
http://i.imgur.com/2Hqmd.png

User Info: The_Karma_Beast

The_Karma_Beast
6 years ago#6
WOW

Stop playing so badly.
The past has a way of catching up to you...
  1. Boards
  2. VVVVVV
  3. I do i get v rank?!
  • Topic Archived