• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild01
  3. So, the game is out. Anyone have it?

User Info: GREEN00

GREEN00
7 years ago#1
I'm most interested in impressions of Crimson Shroud.
pokemon pearl fc-5455 8023 0439

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
7 years ago#2
I am planning to get it tomorrow, if I can find it, that is.

I have read some Japanese reviews. The more detailed reviewers like the game. As expected, most are attracted to buy the package for Crimson Shroud and/or Kaihou Shoujo. Reportedly these two are good, but many are also pleasantly surprised to find out that the other two are also good and addictive.

But beware that Crimson Shroud is very text-heavy. In fact, it is an RPG for which the graphical interface (world/dungeon maps) is replaced by text. You can't enjoy the game if you can't read Japanese, even if you have a Japanese 3DS to play imports on.

Also, these games are somewhat difficult. Not crazy difficult, but you may be struggling if you are used to overly easy games like most recent RPGs.

User Info: gema9923

gema9923
7 years ago#3
I posted some impressions in 3DS board, not very detailed but you can have a look.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/62977781
JP 3DS Owner : Code of Princess, FE:K , Senran Kagura @ FC : 0602-6512-1872 (GemaYue)
www.kano-bi.com My Drawing,Game Programming Blog
  1. Boards
  2. Guild01
  3. So, the game is out. Anyone have it?
  • Topic Archived