• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. um... lack of mobility?

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
6 months ago#1
people are saying how this or that character has a lack of mobility, even though they can be as fast or faster as other characters they think have plenty. ya know, it's not like using evasive moves is the only way to avoid attacks, not to mention, power category is the only type that doesn't have an evasive move of some kind, even technique types can sidestep out of the way, right? as long as they aren't in the middle of something. it's even free like speeds, right? with the right items, you can even get temporary invincibility when you pull it off and just like air dash, right? on top of which you can even increase speed to help them stay out of trouble or combine it with other rare items to shore up other weak points like iran gauntlets, or stick on gauntlets of vitality and abuse counterattacks. am i missing something?

Lockeadon
6 months ago#2
as an example, i wouldn't say shangxiang lacks mobility, because shes literally just as fast as kunoichi, has the same speed boosting skill, and can simply outrun most melee peons attack, can sidestep officers and even arrows like nobody's business, especially with further boosts to speed. when she gets a double speed item, she can run circles around alot of slower character. although i'm not sure why she'd want to.

Lockeadon
6 months ago#3
people always talk about demon mask and gauntlets of vitality for wang yi, but demon mask and the rare item that prevents being overpowered while blocking lets her autoblock practically everything

Lockeadon
6 months ago#4
i don't think 0 knockback is necessarily a bad thing. sure, weapons without knockback are less safe, but they also put out damage faster. in fact, you can just spam your attack until everything is dead, because you won't knock enemies out of range. it's obviously better with agility.

Lockeadon
5 months ago#5
for most characters there's at least one helpful topic on the board specifically about them. even characters like goemon. why do a handful of characters like deng ai get no love?
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. um... lack of mobility?
  • Topic Archived