• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Sengoku era books?

User Info: DeltaSilver88

DeltaSilver88
2 years ago#1
I was just reading through this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/644809-warriors-orochi-3/64529878

So am I correct to assume that there are no books about the Sengoku era written during that time period? Like how the Tale of the Heike was written as a fictionalized account of the Genpei War, there are no such books about the Sengoku era wars?

In case I'm wrong about this and there ARE books like that, I'd love to know their names and authors~ I love reading about Japanese and Chinese history/folklore and happen to own Kitagawa's translation of the Tale of the Heike, along with the best (and full) translations of Journey to the West and Outlaws of the Marsh.

PS. I'm loving how Warriors Orochi finally added characters from the Heian era into the Warriors franchise. It's my favorite period of Japanese history and I'm kind of hoping Koei makes a whole game based around the Genpei War... it would just be great to see Atsumori's story, along with the sea battle of Dan-no-ura where Tomomori drowned himself with an anchor.
...I'm a Super Robot Wars fangirl without playing the games. Bite me.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Sengoku era books?
  • Topic Archived