• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Rare Attribute Weapon

User Info: adathespy

adathespy
4 years ago#11
silvereyes47 posted...
@adathespy:
Wow, thanks a bunch miss Ada Wong. ^^

That was a great help. :)

Unfortunately, I've already known how to farming Rare Attribute in the easiest way before you posted your comment. :P

Like you said:
1. Ride on Red Hare - Higher chance to dodge most attack.
2. Fastest Stage on Chaos = Battle of Tong Gate - Redux.
3. Max out 10 Prosperity for the one who does the most officers killing.
4. Make use of Triple True Musou Attack whenever you encounter 2 or more officers.
5. Brilliance + Slay + Bolt + Ice + Wind = LOL.
6. Level Up = replenish our Life and Musou = save my butt in most situation. XD
7. A slow and the safest method is to advance with your companions = 2nd Human player or allied officers and hide behind them then launch sneak attack, but most players won't bother with this stupid method.

The Downside:
1. Stupid random arrows from enemy's archer almost got me killed in every stage...
2. Brilliance doesn't trigger Absorption and Osmosis = we should rely on Charge Attack to refill our Life/Musou.

BTW even with 3 Fortune characters, 10 Prosperity and Pleiades Belt on everyone and playing 10 Stars Chaos in Prelude of Apocalypse, Rare Attribute occurance is still rare.

No, I don't live in US.

You know miss Ada, I don't know how to express my feeling everytime I reminisce your panty back on Resident Evil 4. XD LoL

Back in 2005, people debated on Ada not wearing panty in RE4. :P

2. Yes...It is the fastest stage, but compare to the stage that I said, it has a lot less officers to kill.

5. I personally never use Ice......=) There used to be a topic about the bad side of using ICE, but I can't find it anymore......=(

Downside:
1. No offense, but I never get killed or seriously injuried when I'm on Red Hare......I doubt how will that happen to you......Red Hare (and the other one which I forgot the name) is higher than other ordinary horses. Unless you are on a slope, you probably won't get hit by arrows as long as you keep moving.

2. Yes you are right......only CHARGE attacks trigger Absorption and Osmosis.

"......BTW even with 3 Fortune characters, 10 Prosperity and Pleiades Belt on everyone and playing 10 Stars Chaos in Prelude of Apocalypse, Rare Attribute occurance is still rare......"
As I said before, LUCK matters the most in farming. ^_^

User Info: silvereyes47

silvereyes47
4 years ago#12
@adanopanty:
1. I'm curious. Are you female?
2. Bad side of Ice? Wut?! Are you kidding me? Briliance + Ice = End game. I wanna know your grounding in said so.
3. Charge Atk on Horseback doesn't trigger Absorption and Osmosis?
4. Random arrows usually got me everytime I waited for the stupid door to be opened after some gibberish talks in Prelude of Apocalypse while strafing in horseback beating some officers.
"In the Name of the Valkyrie."

adathespy
4 years ago#13
silvereyes47 posted...
@adanopanty:
1. I'm curious. Are you female?
2. Bad side of Ice? Wut?! Are you kidding me? Briliance + Ice = End game. I wanna know your grounding in said so.
3. Charge Atk on Horseback doesn't trigger Absorption and Osmosis?
4. Random arrows usually got me everytime I waited for the stupid door to be opened after some gibberish talks in Prelude of Apocalypse while strafing in horseback beating some officers.

1. It's a secret...... ^_^
2. Not necessary BAD......But as I said, I used to read a thread here about ICE isn't as GOOD as you think......Anyway, if you like ICE, put it on......I just don't use it personally. I use what people called the STANDARD SIX - Wind, Bolt, Slay, Agility, Absorption, Osmosis + 2 of your own choice on MOST characters, but NOT ALL characters......Don't put FLAME and ICE together though......=P
3. This one I don't know.
4. Errr......Just keep moving and strafing......=)

Orochi X with max Absorption and just 1 C4 attack in a big crowd of enemies - empty life to almost MAX...... ^_^

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
4 years ago#14
when the fight only lasted a minute or two at best, fortune is unnecessary. pleiades belt is more than enough to get what i want within a couple fights. when it's on chaos, it usually drops for at least one character per fight for me there. cai wenji probably has the best brilliance horseback farming weapon, so put it on her when you get yours.

also, from what i recall the belt only helped for the person killing. then again it's been a while since i played so that could be wrong.
You just lost the game.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#15
@Taterzz:
No, you're wrong. It doesn't matter who do the killing. Whoever equips Pleaides Belt will get better quality weapon at the end of the battle, but I'm certain if Fortune character does the killing or simply obtain the weapon/item by pass through it will improve the quality of the weapon and item.

I'll try Cai Wenji. Thanks a bunch, dude. :)

I haven't tried Motochika's Thrift, though. :P

Let me know if you guys know any decent character who can survive Chaos with ease. :D

adathespy
4 years ago#16
silvereyes47 posted...
@Taterzz:
No, you're wrong. It doesn't matter who do the killing. Whoever equips Pleaides Belt will get better quality weapon at the end of the battle, but I'm certain if Fortune character does the killing or simply obtain the weapon/item by pass through it will improve the quality of the weapon and item.

I'll try Cai Wenji. Thanks a bunch, dude. :)

I haven't tried Motochika's Thrift, though. :P

Let me know if you guys know any decent character who can survive Chaos with ease. :D

Besides Cai Wenji, I like to use Zhen Ji on horseback too......=) Strafing + Charge attacks......^_^

As I said before, the 3 most BROKEN characters in the game - Xiahou Ba, Nu Wa, Orochi X. I can breeze through any chaos stage with them, and they don't need to be in very high level.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#17
I'll try them, thanks.

BTW dude, I really don't understand why do you think Motochika's Thrift could lead to Infinite Musou. I tried Motochika with 2 Thrift chars, Infinite Musou is nowhere to be found...

Can you please explain how do I abuse Motochika?

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
4 years ago#18
you use three people with thrift. in other words, everyone on your team needs to have it.
You just lost the game.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#19
I did use 2 Thrift chars and Motochika. I can spam 3 consecutive R1 atk on level 1, but again the musou gauge isn't replenished by doing so.

Do you got any youtube video regarding Motochika's Infinite Musou?

How do I keep my musou gauge full with Motochika?

I'll try Nuwa's Infinite Musou trick tonight.

adathespy
4 years ago#20
silvereyes47 posted...
I did use 2 Thrift chars and Motochika. I can spam 3 consecutive R1 atk on level 1, but again the musou gauge isn't replenished by doing so.

Do you got any youtube video regarding Motochika's Infinite Musou?

How do I keep my musou gauge full with Motochika?

I'll try Nuwa's Infinite Musou trick tonight.

For the Motochika trick, it isn't really INFINITE....When all 3 characters have THRIFT (proficiency has to be maxed out), and you are using Motochika, once you activate musou, you will see that the speed of musou guage depletion is EXTREMELY SLOW. Before the musou guage runs out, you are INVINCIBLE since NO ATTACKS can hit you. Rather then call it infinite, I would call it invinsible instead......=D If you can get the musou wine item on the way...well...you can call it infinite though......=P

Another thing......When you use R1 attacks which will consume some musou, the consumption of it is SO LITTLE that once you switch to another character for 5 seconds and switch back, the musou guage of the character who just use the R1 attack is refilled again......^_^

For Nu Wa, you better have Osmosis in your weapon.....=)
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Rare Attribute Weapon
  • Topic Archived