• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Rare Attribute Weapon

User Info: silvereyes47

silvereyes47
4 years ago#1
Which stage is the easiest to farming RARE WEAPON ATTRIBUTE such as BRILLIANCE?

I would prefer FEW STARS stage on HARD.

With 2 FORTUNE chars: Xiao Qiao and Bao Sanniang/Gracia and all 3 chars equipped with PLEIADES BELT, What minimum STARS on Hard for RARE ATTRIBUTE WEAPON to appear?

I loaded my all 3 chars with 10 PROSPERITY to improve my chance to farming many weapons.

I manage to get ECHO in Final Stage "Demise of Orochi X" on EASY.

Thanks in advance.
"In the Name of the Valkyrie."

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
4 years ago#2
it's been a while since i played, but i used the one where you have to face off susano'o. do that on normal until you get a brilliance weapon, then put it on something like spear so you can horseback through it and get more easily.
You just lost the game.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#3
2nd last stage isn't a nice idea even on Normal.

Any lesser stage idea on Hard?

Taterzz
4 years ago#4
i used susano'o, don't know what to tell you. it's impossible to lose with a 3x thrift setup even on the highest difficulty. motochika is the one i prefer using, and just rock everyone to death. it's not hard at all man.
You just lost the game.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#5
I've tried 2nd last stage dozens times on Normal. Rare Attribute is scarce.

I'm using Xiao Qiao, Bao Sanniang and Gracia - all Fortune chars. They all loaded with 10 Prosperity and Pleiades Belt.

Out of 3 or 4 duel, I only got 1 Rare Attribute for 1 char and I was like... WTF is going on here?!

I'm having trouble playing on Hard. Those dreaded peons are way harder than officers. Buffs is nowhere to be seen on Hard, it's damn scarce.

I can't really rely on Absorption and Osmosis, either.

Taterzz
4 years ago#6
like i said, use 3 characters with max Thrift with one of them being Motochika Chosokabe. you can pretty much have permanent invincibility mode with musou and easily rip through hard/chaos mode. fortune isn't the way to go until you got a strong weapon you can use without Thrift.

your only other option is to git gud.
You just lost the game.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#7
Allright I'll try that Thrift with Motochika.

But what's the point in beating a stage on Hard/Chaos without earning those rare attributes?

I raged everytime I didn't get those rare attribute whenever I fulfilled thousand kills items requirement on Hard.

BTW dude let's change the topic.

Do you know any decent char aside Motochika Thrift whose can conquer Hard/Chaos without Brilliance?

Brilliance is damn boring...

User Info: adathespy

adathespy
4 years ago#8
silvereyes47 posted...
I've tried 2nd last stage dozens times on Normal. Rare Attribute is scarce.

I'm using Xiao Qiao, Bao Sanniang and Gracia - all Fortune chars. They all loaded with 10 Prosperity and Pleiades Belt.

Out of 3 or 4 duel, I only got 1 Rare Attribute for 1 char and I was like... WTF is going on here?!

I'm having trouble playing on Hard. Those dreaded peons are way harder than officers. Buffs is nowhere to be seen on Hard, it's damn scarce.

I can't really rely on Absorption and Osmosis, either.

Getting Gold/Rare attributes on weapons are totally base on luck, but with higher difficulties of the stages, the higher chance you will be getting them. From my experence, 1-star chaos mode has a higher chance of getting them than a 10-star hard mode. As I said, LUCK > DIFFICULTY of the stage. I saw that you got one in easy mode......I can only say that you are SUPER lucky......=)

The stage that I use to get Gold/Rare attributes is the DLC stage - Ninjas' United in Chaos. I used a almost MAX-EVERYTHING Orochi X with the attributes Brilliance, Slay, Wind, Absorption, Osmosis, Agility, Charge (or Blast), and the most important - Prosperity - Enemy officers occasionally drop weapon boxes upon death. Bring that Red Hare and start killing officers on the horse (Fastest time I completed this stage is around 5 minutes). If you don't want to kill on horse, SPAM his C4 attack. NO ONE can get close to you at all. The highest number of weapons that I got was 13. Even though not everyone that I got has Gold/Rare attributes, but I still can max out others like Absorption, Slay, Wind, etc.

If you don't have the DLC stages, go play the stages which you have to kill 8 Orochi (I forgot the name of the stage......^^). Use any characters that has a weapon with a max Prosperity.

Last but not the least: Spend some time and max out a couple of characters before you start farming for weapons =)

User Info: adathespy

adathespy
4 years ago#9
silvereyes47 posted...
Allright I'll try that Thrift with Motochika.

But what's the point in beating a stage on Hard/Chaos without earning those rare attributes?

I raged everytime I didn't get those rare attribute whenever I fulfilled thousand kills items requirement on Hard.

BTW dude let's change the topic.

Do you know any decent char aside Motochika Thrift whose can conquer Hard/Chaos without Brilliance?

Brilliance is damn boring...

Use NU WA with max Osmosis if you have. Her R1 attack triggers elemental attacks (which will refill your musou if you have Osmosis). The end of her Musou attack will also trigger elemental attack......That means if you have max out Osmosis, you "TECHNICALLY" have INFINITE musou to use. The other option is Xiahou Ba - spam his R1 and you'll know why......=D As I said in the previous post, use Orochi X and spam his C4......Have fun!!!

If you need help, you can add me on PSN, and I maybe able to help you to run through some CHAOS modes. Do you live in the US???

"......But what's the point in beating a stage on Hard/Chaos without earning those rare attributes......"
To get the trophy......=) I think one of the game's trophy requires you to beat every stage (not the DLC) in CHAOS mode.

silvereyes47
4 years ago#10
@adathespy:
Wow, thanks a bunch miss Ada Wong. ^^

That was a great help. :)

Unfortunately, I've already known how to farming Rare Attribute in the easiest way before you posted your comment. :P

Like you said:
1. Ride on Red Hare - Higher chance to dodge most attack.
2. Fastest Stage on Chaos = Battle of Tong Gate - Redux.
3. Max out 10 Prosperity for the one who does the most officers killing.
4. Make use of Triple True Musou Attack whenever you encounter 2 or more officers.
5. Brilliance + Slay + Bolt + Ice + Wind = LOL.
6. Level Up = replenish our Life and Musou = save my butt in most situation. XD
7. A slow and the safest method is to advance with your companions = 2nd Human player or allied officers and hide behind them then launch sneak attack, but most players won't bother with this stupid method.

The Downside:
1. Stupid random arrows from enemy's archer almost got me killed in every stage...
2. Brilliance doesn't trigger Absorption and Osmosis = we should rely on Charge Attack to refill our Life/Musou.

BTW even with 3 Fortune characters, 10 Prosperity and Pleiades Belt on everyone and playing 10 Stars Chaos in Prelude of Apocalypse, Rare Attribute occurance is still rare.

No, I don't live in US.

You know miss Ada, I don't know how to express my feeling everytime I reminisce your panty back on Resident Evil 4. XD LoL

Back in 2005, people debated on Ada not wearing panty in RE4. :P
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Rare Attribute Weapon
  • Topic Archived