You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. FAQS of Warriors Orochi 3 (4/14/2012)
http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwikiwiki.jp%2Forochi2%2F%3F%25C9%25F0%25B4%25EF%252F%25C9%25F0%25B4%25EF%25C2%25B0%25C0%25AD
According to this, elements deal 6.5% HP and Might, Frenzy, and friends boost by 1.2x?
Also, Wang Yi's forcibly translated name is "the king".
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...

User Info: colosher

colosher
7 years ago#32
cyborg99sreturn posted...
http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwikiwiki.jp%2Forochi2%2F%3F%25C9%25F0%25B4%25EF%252F%25C9%25F0%25B4%25EF%25C2%25B0%25C0%25AD
According to this, elements deal 6.5% HP and Might, Frenzy, and friends boost by 1.2x?
Also, Wang Yi's forcibly translated name is "the king".

even more funny when u use bing translator, it say "Original King Princess"
-----------------
wishlist : assian creed 3 ue / diablo 3 ue

User Info: MelanyKoura

MelanyKoura
7 years ago#33
Axel_77 posted...

* Rare abilities are acquired on Hard/Chaos Difficulties. The higher the Stage's difficulty (stars) with the actual difficulty you select the more chances of you acquiring Rare Abilities on Weapons.

This is lacking in information. Rare/Gold weapon abilities can be obtained on ANY difficulty (Easy to Chaos), the higher the difficulty the higher your chances. Having a character in your party that has Fortune as well as equipping everyone with the Pleiades Belt will help increase your chances even further.

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
7 years ago#34
MelanyKoura posted...
Axel_77 posted...

* Rare abilities are acquired on Hard/Chaos Difficulties. The higher the Stage's difficulty (stars) with the actual difficulty you select the more chances of you acquiring Rare Abilities on Weapons.

This is lacking in information. Rare/Gold weapon abilities can be obtained on ANY difficulty (Easy to Chaos), the higher the difficulty the higher your chances. Having a character in your party that has Fortune as well as equipping everyone with the Pleiades Belt will help increase your chances even further.

Quite frankly, when it comes to that, ALMOST no one wants to hear about getting it on easy/normal when they are farming. I've already asked this numerous times around many forums and the majority stated exactly that. It's know you can get it on easier, but thats exactly why "Only" is NOT included in that sentence. (Especially if one does NOT have items to increase odds.)

However, your concern has been noted and known.
Nevertheless, it has been included in the wiki just to satisfy all and not just farmers.
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
(edited 7 years ago)

User Info: Axel_77

Axel_77
7 years ago#35
Haha, its okay guys, I'll be sure to include that as I had known it, but I didn't think anyone would get in a tizzy over it not being there. Will update this FAQ over the weekend (Currently Thursday) while I am off on a road trip. Will post the update's Sunday, possibly Monday morning. Until then, cya guys. Oh and thanks to whoever pulled the info from the wiki, even when I translate some stuff from Japanese to English it doesn't always make sense cognitively for myself.
"We don't have time for your crazy made up language, speak English dammit." Spark_Flash
FC Black: 4555 9531 8081

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
7 years ago#36
Axel_77 posted...
Haha, its okay guys, I'll be sure to include that as I had known it, but I didn't think anyone would get in a tizzy over it not being there. Will update this FAQ over the weekend (Currently Thursday) while I am off on a road trip. Will post the update's Sunday, possibly Monday morning. Until then, cya guys. Oh and thanks to whoever pulled the info from the wiki, even when I translate some stuff from Japanese to English it doesn't always make sense cognitively for myself.

No worries, I didn't think much of it myself since mostly farmers look at that which they want the better chance, you know for farming but it's cool I updated the wiki to reflect it. Its all good.
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

User Info: Aaron_Feuer

Aaron_Feuer
7 years ago#37
biggy204 posted...
Fu Xi & Nu Wa (their movesets became a generic moveset for Created Warriors on the DW Empires Series) were both in DW3/XL before getting axed from the DW series as a whole. But no mention of them being or meeting any of the DW characters in WO3.

well technically, they were ONLY unlockables, not tied to the storyline or any of the characters, despite the fact Zuo Ci was in DW5 but he's been classified as a mystic and only now appears in WO games.
You might know everything I'm going to do but that's not going to help you since I know everything that YOU'RE going to do? Strange, isn't it?!

User Info: Axel_77

Axel_77
7 years ago#38
Screw it, I don't have enough time to update this due to work. If someone can, do they mind making an updated FAQ to replace this with some of the info, and changes other board members suggested?
"We don't have time for your crazy made up language, speak English dammit." Spark_Flash
FC Black: 4555 9531 8081

User Info: Art_Of_Ownage

Art_Of_Ownage
7 years ago#39
danny_S_06 posted...
Wouldn't orochi's 4 star be weaker than the big star?

Eternal Agony = 47+18 = 65
Perpetual Horror = 12 + 54 = 66

Eternal Agony 51+18 = 69 fixed for Orochi X

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
7 years ago#40
^ For Orochi X, yeah.
"I wonder where he was headed?" - Yuan Shao wonders, after Zhao Yun tells him he is going to attack Yuan Shao's main camp.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. FAQS of Warriors Orochi 3 (4/14/2012)