You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. FAQS of Warriors Orochi 3 (4/14/2012)

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
7 years ago#21
Nicely Compiled! If I could give you some of my Karma, I would lol.
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.

User Info: Kybalion

Kybalion
7 years ago#22
It's not a huge deal but you probably shouldn't be spoiling who Shuten Doji is.....
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

User Info: Axel_77

Axel_77
7 years ago#23
Damn....I knew I forgot something. Xaldin, I'll add that when I update this. Updates I'll try to get in every weekend, to every other weekend so it can encompass what will be released DLC wise as well
"We don't have time for your crazy made up language, speak English dammit." Spark_Flash
FC Black: 4555 9531 8081

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
7 years ago#24
_kybalion_ posted...
It's not a huge deal but you probably shouldn't be spoiling who Shuten Doji is.....

Don't just ignore this. It's a very valid point.
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/arc6/2rh1ws6.jpg - My thanks to personality_404.

Axel_77
7 years ago#25
True, I'll get rid of the line of text relating to him being a part of Orochi in the next update.

Anything else guys? I'll double check-spelling's and grammar, and rewrite some of the text to make it more clear. Other than that, and the suggestions of Arc, Kybalion, and Xaldin; is there anything else?
"We don't have time for your crazy made up language, speak English dammit." Spark_Flash

User Info: Taledragon

Taledragon
7 years ago#26
You forgot to add San Zang and Benkei =="a

Axel_77
7 years ago#27
They were in previous a previous Warriors Orochi, therefore they are not new characters, per say.That is why I did not include them in the new character area.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see (I think) what you were saying, i'll add them in the next update as part of a complete character list, barring spoilers.
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't think we should make another sticky topic until we know how much exactly each weapon attribute adds.
Like, how much damage does Bolt do? Is it 6%(for example) at level 10? How much does Frenzy add to my special attacks(and what does and doesn't it apply to)?
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...

Axel_77
7 years ago#29
Hmm....I'll think about that....I bet money that somewhere on here or koeiwarriors there are values for the weapon abilities. Well off to go look for them!

User Info: colosher

colosher
7 years ago#30
Axel_77 posted...
Hmm....I'll think about that....I bet money that somewhere on here or koeiwarriors there are values for the weapon abilities. Well off to go look for them!

actual there already is one, if you can read Japanese that is,
a list of characters by their group to the weapon abilities chart ,
who is more comparable in using what type of abilites

http://wikiwiki.jp/orochi2/?%C9%F0%B4%EF%2F%C9%F0%B4%EF%C2%B0%C0%AD

and about the red hare item,im sick of giving out the correct info on that, just do an search on the saddles
-----------------
wishlist : assian creed 3 ue / diablo 3 ue
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. FAQS of Warriors Orochi 3 (4/14/2012)