• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kuro_666

Kuro_666
5 years ago#1
I finally finished the game, the True Ending, the Normal Ending and the Bad Ending.

I really don't get it, but why is that ending after Ch.11 is called the True Ending? Did NIS mistake something in the code? Shouldn't the Bad and True ending be reversed?

I really felt trolled when I saw it and the trophy "True Ending" unlocked without ANY explanation about what happened, why it happened and many more things.

User Info: XGsFei

XGsFei
5 years ago#2
I am halfway thru this game and I am wanting to know is there anything special you have to do in order to get the true, good, and the bad ending? I would like to know this before finishing up

thx in advance
tknjin@live.com

Kuro_666
5 years ago#3
Look up at japanese wiki.

To get True, at Self-Assertion(if you understand japanese like me, you'd know that it's about if you're going to save Metallica or run away from being her servant/slave) in the start of the second half of Ch. 11(actually, it's after Mana Bisco, so it's probably considered the end of the first half, there's only one, you won't miss it), choose the approval mark
To get normal, choose the rejection mark at the start of the second half of Ch.11
To get Bad (continue to Ch.12-13 after Ch.11 ends) choose approval or anything except rejection, BUT defeat all the ancient Heretic WItches.
There are only 3 to beat.

One is the witch that was interfering with you in the boss battle in Ch.4 when you were helping winged people. Her name is Heretic Witch Kirchenbute(ŠO“¹–‚—ƒLƒ‹ƒPƒ“ƒrƒ…[ƒg). She is in Yabutoraka Wind Tunnel, break the stone near the last pillar, and use Jumpy.

Another one is in Heretic Witch Aramashira(ŠO“¹–‚—ƒAƒ‰ƒ}ƒVƒ‰), and she is in Shishiite Back World(the one you get sent in one of previous chapters). If you think you killed her in Ch.9, you're wrong. You sealed her in that world, but you didn't kill her. To find her, open the door in the center of the map(I did it when I was in Ch.9 and thought why the hell there was a closed space that has literally nothing on it. I don't remember where is the lever)

The last one is Heretic Witch Farenheit(ŠO“¹–‚—ƒtƒ@[ƒŒƒ“ƒnƒCƒg), and she is in the Underground City, you can't miss her, as you need to pass by her in the story(but you don't need to kill her to pass, and she's a bit of an enemy you'd want to avoid if you're not ready to defeat her).
If you suck at beating her, spend some anima(10) to lower the levels of the enemies 5 times, and she'll become a piece of cake(probably, I did her on Normal mode without it).

User Info: XGsFei

XGsFei
5 years ago#4
oh sweet it has something to do with that and I too understand japanese as well, so this is good. I was afraid it had something to do with her timelife that subtracts after each stage. Kind of unconventional, but surprising and I know which wiki to look at as well so its no issue.

thx
tknjin@live.com

User Info: zoakrouh

zoakrouh
5 years ago#5
Kuro_666 posted...

I really don't get it, but why is that ending after Ch.11 is called the True Ending? Did NIS mistake something in the code? Shouldn't the Bad and True ending be reversed?

I think it's just the typical NIS mind trick. For example like what they did with the meaning of honour students and delinquents in Disgaea 3.

Kuro_666
5 years ago#6
Well, I assumed it too, just that I think meanings of True End and Bad end can't(shouldn't at least) be reversed, because if you do, people will assume the "True" end is the canon one, just because it's called "True".

NIS, go reverse yourselves, and get SIN, which is what you did with this game.
  • Topic Archived