• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shank 2
  3. Did they NEED to make the bosses this frustrating?!?

User Info: S1CKBOY884

S1CKBOY884
9 years ago#1
Love this game, it's got improved combat over the predecessor, it's fast paced, well, more chaotic, the graphics are smooth - it's generally just a lot of fun.

Until you get to the bosses. They're just frustrating beyond belief, especially on hard.

Some of them take ages, and a single mistake will often lead to you dying and starting again and they're just more frustrating than fun.

Did anyone really enjoy the cyclops fight? Or the mad doc?

...yeah...liars...lol

/blogfaqs!

User Info: Madrox23

Madrox23
9 years ago#2
Bosses are hard in some games....yep. ever play prinny can i really be the hero? Or ninja gaiden, those games have hard bosses. Shank 2 isnt as bad. You just have to get the mechanics down.

Take your time, die a lot and learn from it. Youll eventually get so good at it you forget it was hard.
Excuse me officer it seems you took a wrong turn, now your in my world watching babylon burn. Diabolic

User Info: superbuu3

superbuu3
9 years ago#3
I don't know what you are talking about, shank 1 on normal is harder then shank 2 on hard.

You can hide in the corners and shoot the bosses in this one to kill them.
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).

User Info: xOMGITSJASONx

xOMGITSJASONx
9 years ago#4

I thought Shank 2 as a whole was frustrating to play. I had more problems with large numbers of various grunts then bosses. I rarely died in bossfights.

superbuu3
9 years ago#5
xOMGITSJASONx posted...
I thought Shank 2 as a whole was frustrating to play. I had more problems with large numbers of various grunts then bosses. I rarely died in bossfights.

Enemy waves are larger in one then they are in 2.

If you are new to the series though, in general it is a hard game.
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).

User Info: doolindesperado

doolindesperado
9 years ago#6

I agree with you.  But I find the whole game frustrating.  I don't know if I will finish it.

superbuu3
9 years ago#7
doolindesperado posted...
I agree with you. But I find the whole game frustrating. I don't know if I will finish it.

What exactly are you stuck on i can see if i can give you tips? Also if you haven't beat teh game in normal first you should do that before tackling hard.

User Info: Mr_Massacre

Mr_Massacre
9 years ago#8
Cyclops boss is real easy revolver destroys him.

but Im struggling on level 7 on hard, is there any checkpoints on this level?
throwitup4mk: "Will Mega Mon be in this?"
xeraton:"Unfortunately Jamaican Megaman was too busy getting high"

superbuu3
9 years ago#9
Mr_Massacre posted...
Cyclops boss is real easy revolver destroys him.

but Im struggling on level 7 on hard, is there any checkpoints on this level?

I think there might be one when you get near a staircase, where you kinda go back and forth, i didn't die after taht checkpoint so i don't know if there are any others.

User Info: blackrain9361

blackrain9361
9 years ago#10
xOMGITSJASONx posted...

The first Shank on hard mode was a HUGE PAIN when you got to the rockets raining down from the sky (after that the game was a lot easier) I did get tripped up on the last level a few times though.
Meatboy, bite that fetus in the back of the head- Northernlion
diablos32 is legit on com dom codes.
  1. Boards
  2. Shank 2
  3. Did they NEED to make the bosses this frustrating?!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A