• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  3. Trouble With Touch Screen

User Info: GoodOldLimbo

GoodOldLimbo
3 years ago#1
So yeah, I have clammy hands. They get kind of sweaty after a while which makes the touch screen controls really difficult for me. Am I the only one that is having trouble with this? I can only think that it's sweat that is messing up with the touch screen; swiping in the home menu is never really a problem for me unless I've been playing for a long time.

Is there any way of disabling this or getting around it? The rear touch pad doesn't really cause any problems for me as I've played through MGS twice on my Vita with no problems. It's a shame because I've never played MGS2 until now and was really hoping to have fun with it. I've only really been using my Vita for PS1 ports and some HD remasters. Wouldn't mind shelling out the money for the PS3 version though because I've really enjoyed the first few hours.

Any advice would be good,

Thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  3. Trouble With Touch Screen
  • Topic Archived