• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. General questions about version differences

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
2 years ago#11
SC6 posted...
CAB1997 posted...
The Vita's so dead this one topic shot the message board up to # 3 lmao

this being top 3 got my hopes up that there's going to be an english release

God I wish...there was also supposed to be a third "R" game for Vita. But the Vita performed so poorly that it didn't happen. Still salty @ Sony for that horrible memory card idea, it killed the Vita before it released.

Now Innocence will probably never see the West and Hearts R will probably never be released out of the Vita. I WISH they would both get ported to Switch and then release Tempest R(or whatever was supposed to the the third R game) so they won't just die on a dead handheld.
My finger being dyed in the scarlet color of scattered petals
I am now the symbol of compensation- METHOD_IMPLANTA

User Info: SC6

SC6
2 years ago#12
thenagan posted...
SC6 posted...
CAB1997 posted...
The Vita's so dead this one topic shot the message board up to # 3 lmao

this being top 3 got my hopes up that there's going to be an english release

God I wish...there was also supposed to be a third "R" game for Vita. But the Vita performed so poorly that it didn't happen. Still salty @ Sony for that horrible memory card idea, it killed the Vita before it released.

Now Innocence will probably never see the West and Hearts R will probably never be released out of the Vita. I WISH they would both get ported to Switch and then release Tempest R(or whatever was supposed to the the third R game) so they won't just die on a dead handheld.

horrible memory card, lack of advertising, stupid rules for porting classic games :/ the list goes on
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. General questions about version differences
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A