• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. Loading issues with skits?

User Info: SuikoKid2

SuikoKid2
3 years ago#1
Hi, idk if anyone else encountered this problem, but there were times in the game during some skits it would take quite some time to load BEFORE the skit was actually seen and abled to be watched. If there was a skit, i press the button to confirm to watch it, then the game would just pause/freeze on me for good long seconds sometimes like 25-30 ish seconds? Then the skit would be viewed and seen and i could watch it, idk what this occurred but im not sure if my game is the problem or if its a glitch? Then again i was playing on a Vita TV not an original Vita, so maybe compatibility issues or not that much space on my vita's memory or hardware was left? Idk, can anyone help or has encountered this? It wasnt THAT much an issue, just something i found annoying. I was still able to play through the entire game fine and some, and enjoy it.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 years ago#2
Played perfectly on my vita...
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

SuikoKid2
3 years ago#3
gamemaster712 posted...
Played perfectly on my vita...

Was it a Vita OR Vita TV

gamemaster712
3 years ago#4
Vita 1000
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

SuikoKid2
3 years ago#5
gamemaster712 posted...
Vita 1000

Thats first gen regular vita right not a vita tv?

gamemaster712
3 years ago#6
Yes.
May be a vita tv compatibility issue.
They never really did well with that sucker.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. Loading issues with skits?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A