• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. As hot as Tales is right now I don't know why they wouldn't bring this over.

User Info: dandangogogo

dandangogogo
4 years ago#1
They already brought over Hearts R.

I really like the characters in this one. Twin guns? Very cool.

User Info: zKanoe

zKanoe
4 years ago#2
Yeah, it's sad that bamco localized some no name game like aw phoenix festa, but they refused to bring this gem.

The west is missing out on Innocence and plenty of other titles that never released there.
3DS FC:2535-3850-1995~Awaiting: Nier Automata, Gundam Versus, Lost Soul Aside, Indivisible.

User Info: dandangogogo

dandangogogo
4 years ago#3
zKanoe posted...
Yeah, it's sad that bamco localized some no name game like aw phoenix festa, but they refused to bring this gem.

The west is missing out on Innocence and plenty of other titles that never released there.

Did Hearts R just not sell well enough to merit bringing this over too? Is that it? I'd hate to have to get the plain DS version of this, but it looks like that's what Bamco wants, huh?
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. As hot as Tales is right now I don't know why they wouldn't bring this over.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A