• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. Bamco yet again says they wont localise.

User Info: Kazkari

Kazkari
4 years ago#1
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/07/tales-of-berseria-launching-january-24-2017-collectors-edition-revealed/#comment-1183942

I dunno why they wont localise. I mean they localised Zestitis which is a fitting name because I quite buying the new games after I heard what they did with that.

But yeah they just really hate their western fanbase. Hopefully there is a fan translation....
Favourite games are Ar Tonelico (series), Hyperdimension Neptunia (series), NMH's (series) and Tales of Phantasia <3

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
4 years ago#2
Maybe they would be more willing to import if you didn't immediately write off the new games without even playing them. I just finished playing it and it's a great game. I don't know why they won't import, but the failure of the Vita due to Sony's incompetence probably has something to do with it.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: mareg1985

mareg1985
4 years ago#3
Is there anyone with knowledge of japanese be willing to translate sone parts of the game for a fee?

Bloodshed113094
4 years ago#4
mareg1985 posted...
Is there anyone with knowledge of japanese be willing to translate sone parts of the game for a fee?

Since there isn't any mention of a fan translation yet, probably not. You're best bet is watching a playthrough of the DS version on YouTube.

Kazkari
4 years ago#5
Bloodshed113094 posted...
Maybe they would be more willing to import if you didn't immediately write off the new games without even playing them. I just finished playing it and it's a great game. I don't know why they won't import, but the failure of the Vita due to Sony's incompetence probably has something to do with it.

Lol I've supported them all the way before bar the games they screwed us out of in Europe and Vesperia because I don't have a 360....

The Vita is fine people are just ignorant idiots, how can people think its that bad when there are so so so many JRPG's on it, I've got 30 ish on the Vita I mean some are import but its less than 10. Right now on my PS4 I have 7 games, its certainly not better.
Favourite games are Ar Tonelico (series), Hyperdimension Neptunia (series), NMH's (series) and Tales of Phantasia <3

Kazkari
4 years ago#6
mareg1985 posted...

There is project Nova going on right now so theres a chance people could fan translate the game and patch it on the Vita game, you would need to import though I imagine. Btw the people I'm thinking of have translated Vesperia for the PS3, and the DS version of Innocence.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#7
I should dig out my imported copy....
It's pretty fun...
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Y: Sean (2787); X: Lily (3181); OGTG ultimate hax breeder/DEGI
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

Bloodshed113094
4 years ago#8
Kazkari posted...
Bloodshed113094 posted...

Lol I've supported them all the way before bar the games they screwed us out of in Europe and Vesperia because I don't have a 360....

Oh, you're in Europe. I'm sorry. =/
As far as Vesperia is concerned, it is worth importing or even buying a 360 for the English version.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. Bamco yet again says they wont localise.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A