• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. Is this compatible with PS TV?

User Info: Video_G_JRPG

Video_G_JRPG
5 years ago#1
is tales of Innocence R compatible with PS TV?

Also does anyone know if Tales of Rebirth is compatible on PS TV? Loads of classics are not compatible for no reason at all so if anyone knows please answer quick cause this will be probably taken down for not being Zestiria related but alas i had no choice all the japan version boards are dead for years :(.

It would be awesome to play these on the big screen, without a jap ps2.
Visit my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HLcjMhyys2zymHqPT7JIQ
Click the about section and chat on facebook, tweet me and much more

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
5 years ago#2
Not sure about Tales of Rebirth (I have it imported but it's a UMD so I can't really test it out), but Tales of Innocence R is compatible w/ the PSTV. After Zesteria, I plan on tackling that game.
Top Games: FFX Int, FFXIII, Shdw Hrts gms, SMT: Noctrn, BD (3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, ToH R, ToX 2, [FFT WotL, TO] PSP, Xenogears, Chrno Trigr, ARF (Wii), LO (360)

User Info: ebbhead1991

ebbhead1991
5 years ago#3
I've played Innocence R (physical copy) on my American PSTV.

I would like to know also if the Japanese Tales games on PSP are also compatible, but won't spend the Yen until there's a sale.

On that note, do any of you know how to best track when things go on sale on the Japanese PSN? Like a (primarily English) website you could recommend? Thanks in advance!
"Hey baby -- You know I've met a lot of cool chicks
But I've never met a girl with all her own teeth" -- New Order, "Fine Time"
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Innocence R
  3. Is this compatible with PS TV?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A