• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: MysticGreever

MysticGreever
1 month ago#1
Don't know what else to call it.

How can you raise your Aeons attack power through spheres and what ability needs to be raised? I want my Aeons OD to hit harder so do I raise its Strength or Magic? Like Bahamuts breath weapon and Shivas ice attack.
Currently Playing: 2600: Pitfall NES: DW4(fin), SNES:Wizardry 1-3/SMW, PS1: FF7 (fin), PS2: TM: Black, PS3:FinalFantasy X, PS4:DeathStranding
(message deleted)

MysticGreever
1 month ago#3
That's a start, thanks.
Currently Playing: 2600: Pitfall NES: DW4(fin), SNES:Wizardry 1-3/SMW, PS1: FF7 (fin), PS2: TM: Black, PS3:FinalFantasy X, PS4:DeathStranding

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
1 month ago#4
https://www.neoseeker.com/final-fantasy-x/faqs/182463-overdrive-kuronoe77.html

Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva and Bahamut use the magic stat
Anima and the Magus Sisters use the strength stat
Yojimbo is just strength stat for regular attacks because Zanmoto is just instant death anyway

Aeon's Soul is gained from Belgemine in the calm lands.

Personally I like creating mana/strength distilling weapons to make this more exploitable, I also use Mug on many characters so I can also steal and fight.

With a lot of strength Anima can defeat a lot of monster arena stuff in one OD
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
1 month ago#5
A lot of stats will max if you aim for 255 in all stats, 999 MP, 9999 HP Yuna. Shiva needs 0 correction while all other Aeons need to some stat boosting to reach the same. This is more for big numbers/because I can vs effectiveness. See post 7 in this topic.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/643146-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster/71237482
A single cash tea box is worth more to Tesshu than the several guards he left bleeding out in front of the castle gate. ~WeirdFetishes
(edited 1 month ago)

MysticGreever
1 month ago#6
Jamesworkshop posted...

Personally I like creating mana/strength distilling weapons to make this more exploitable, I also use Mug on many characters so I can also steal and fight.

Can you customize weapons to drop all 4 or is it one sphere drop at a time?

And thanks for the info all.

User Info: Jamesworkshop

Jamesworkshop
1 month ago#7
MysticGreever posted...
Can you customize weapons to drop all 4 or is it one sphere drop at a time?

And thanks for the info all.

I don't think it lets you customise all the distil on one weapon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A