• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheSacredRing

TheSacredRing
1 month ago#1
I gave the sphere to the Youth League, but in Chapter 4 forgot to check Mi'ihen Highroad one last time to get an Episode Complete. I know that means no 100% this playthrough, but on New Game Plus if I give the sphere instead to New Yevon (for story purposes, I never did in the past so would like to see) will that complete it for me? I've done all other criteria needed. I'm just unsure of how completion percentage works in NG+ since I hear conflicting reports.
Blarg and Kupo

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
1 month ago#2
I'm not sure how much % Mi'ihen's Episode Complete gives, but if that's really all that you missed, then most likely you'll get 100% as soon as you give the sphere to the other faction (if not, it won't take long to do so).

Last I've heard, the game has a total of 105% for you to get (of course, you "only" need 100%), so there's a bit of leeway to what you can miss.

User Info: TheSacredRing

TheSacredRing
1 month ago#3
That's hopefully what will happen then once I do that, and I do remember the total amount being over 100% so ideally the % for giving the sphere to New Yevon will outweigh that particular Episode Complete. Appreciate the help!
Blarg and Kupo
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A