You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
4 weeks ago#1
I would F rikku
Mary Yuna
Kill Lulu

Yall turn.

User Info: Malvordagius

Malvordagius
4 weeks ago#2
"F" Dark Shiva
"Mary" a Silence Grenade
Kill that pointless save sphere in Bevelle
This is a signature.

User Info: CrimsonKingXV

CrimsonKingXV
4 weeks ago#3
Rikku's like 15 years old dude

User Info: kilik0410

kilik0410
4 weeks ago#4
For the record, This post is totally inappropriate! And I didn't even think of Rikku's age when I first saw this!! Tch tch tch....

But tbh I would so...
F YoMa

Lol couldn't resist!

Malvordagius posted...
"F" Dark Shiva
"Mary" a Silence Grenade
Kill that pointless save sphere in Bevelle

lmao, agreed. Altho i'm curious, do you really know a Silence Grenade named Mary?

User Info: Supermike316

Supermike316
4 weeks ago#5
Rikkus for f, and marry. Kill the other 2. Tunas just behhh, and with Lulu wearing that fur dress at the beach, you know she stinks. As for Rikkus age...maybe years are longer in Spira. Egg I don't care though. God Bless age of consent laws.

User Info: kilik0410

kilik0410
4 weeks ago#6
Supermike316 posted...
Rikkus for f, and marry. Kill the other 2. Tunas just behhh, and with Lulu wearing that fur dress at the beach, you know she stinks. As for Rikkus age...maybe years are longer in Spira. Egg I don't care though. God Bless age of consent laws.

REALLY?! Lulu stinks?!!? That's what you think when you see her? lmao

User Info: chethecat

chethecat
4 weeks ago#7
First I'd marry Lulu. Then we'd make love.
Riku can die... a long, slow death. Or a quick one... as long as she never bothers me again.
(And if she happened to do a game cross over and take Yuffie with her to eternal damnation... course then I'd rather marry Tifa than Lulu so...)

~Cheshire~

User Info: Supermike316

Supermike316
4 weeks ago#8
kilik0410 posted...
Supermike316 posted...

REALLY?! Lulu stinks?!!? That's what you think when you see her? lmao

Trust me, she's nothing but rashes, dead fish smell, and tons and tons of sweaty, matted hair. That's with the hope that they have toilet paper in Spira...havent seen a bathroom yet.
f*** Khimari, Marry Riku (Since Yuna will always be with Tidus so I have no chance there, but I would like both at the same time), Kill Wakka... with happy festival fireworks.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Queen_Nanni

Queen_Nanni
1 week ago#10
F Keepa, Marry Auron, Kill Cid

:)
Me Love You Long Time.