• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Audio Drama (Explained) SPOILERS

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
5 years ago#1
My 'logical' summary of this Audio Drama:

-Auron has a daughter he didn't even know about, which is why Lulu denies that Chuami is his daughter, 'cause even she doesn't know.

-Sin has re-appeared, somehow. Relating to Tidus's injury and being 'weak' shows that the pyreflies in him are fading.

-Yuna and us included, know what happens next. She has to go back to her old "Persona" from FFX and go on another Journey to stop it yet again,

-However last time she did this, she lost Tidus completely, so naturally she lies to him and pushes him far away from her so he isn't involved.

-Tidus confronts Lulu and wants to know what he did, and does she really like someone else? and of course, Lulu responds "You should know Yuna by now" Implication, that again, she is lying to protect him.

-Tidus (being the idiot he is) actually believes her and then runs off to confess her, and then he sees her giving the speech "I will defeat Sin."

Thus begins, Final Fantasy X-3.
Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Saga Frontier

User Info: 21_21

21_21
5 years ago#2
Huh. yeah. As I said earlier, this does make sense.
Playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Paper Mario, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!

User Info: Phalio

Phalio
5 years ago#3
I wouldn't say that Tidus doesn't know Yuna is lying though. He may have doubts due to insecurities and whatnot, but surely he must suspect that Yuna is full of it, especially after what Lulu said.

Either way, it seems obvious that he would have followed her anyway, which makes her lie seem rather pointless.

TalesRevenant
5 years ago#4
Phalio posted...
I wouldn't say that Tidus doesn't know Yuna is lying though. He may have doubts due to insecurities and whatnot, but surely he must suspect that Yuna is full of it, especially after what Lulu said.

Either way, it seems obvious that he would have followed her anyway, which makes her lie seem rather pointless.

Tidus is definitely unsure, that's why he seems upset when Chuami meets up with him. Naturally he goes to talk to Yuna about what's actually going on, and of course, he sees Yuna giving the speech.

While that maybe true, Yuna would do it anyway. If you know her character by now, you know that's what she is; hard headed, but that's Yuna's character.

She puts it on herself to protect others, in this case Tidus. In Yuna's eyes, Tidus's disappearing was her fault in FFX, this is why there is an entire game dedicated to her trying to find a way to bring him back. She loves him, and she will do anything to protect him, even if it's hurtful, as long as he's safe, she doesn't care.

Phalio
5 years ago#5
And I don't know about Chaumi, I think that b**** may just be cray cray. Auron was supposed to be a celibate monk - somethin' here ain't right.

Phalio
5 years ago#6
TalesRevanant posted...
Phalio posted...

While that maybe true, Yuna would do it anyway. Hard headed, but that's Yuna's character. If you know her character by now, you know that's what she is. She puts it on herself to protect others, in this case Tidus.

Yeah, that's why I said I want to punch her. Really, it makes sense that Yuna's self-sacrificing nature would be what they fight over. That's the only conflict that's ever existed between them.

TalesRevenant
5 years ago#7
Phalio posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Phalio posted...

While that maybe true, Yuna would do it anyway. Hard headed, but that's Yuna's character. If you know her character by now, you know that's what she is. She puts it on herself to protect others, in this case Tidus.

Yeah, that's why I said I want to punch her. Really, it makes sense that Yuna's self-sacrificing nature would be what they fight over. That's the only conflict that's ever existed between them.

Hahah basically. They have a perfect relationship aside her doing that one thing, constantly.

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
5 years ago#8
I don't get one thing... Do all the Aeons come back as regular aeons? Will they forgive Yuna? Find out next time on Final Fantasy X-3!!
In love with Beyonce's new album.

TalesRevenant
5 years ago#9
ExtremeLight posted...
I don't get one thing... Do all the Aeons come back as regular aeons? Will they forgive Yuna? Find out next time on Final Fantasy X-3!!

I'm guessing they are reborn as entirely new Aeons, that Yuna hasn't even met.

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
5 years ago#10
ExtremeLight posted...

Post of the day. *lol* You made it sound like the ending credits of a bad soap opera or anime.
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Audio Drama (Explained) SPOILERS
  • Topic Archived