• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Is the HD ending true? (SPOILERS)

User Info: Knight_Auron

Knight_Auron
5 years ago#1
Sin returning and Yuna breaking up with tidus? X-3 is gonna happen?
Toxic Berries

User Info: Fulvip

Fulvip
5 years ago#2
Yes, for unknown reasons.
Yes, for unknown (but in the end stupid and they are still either going to stay together or one dies) reasons.
Maybe.
After 10 years, the Calm has ended. Sin is back and we'll all suffer.

Knight_Auron
5 years ago#3
Fulvip posted...
Yes, for unknown (but in the end stupid and they are still either going to stay together or one dies) reasons.
Maybe.

I wonder who wrote this Toriyama? Nojima?
Toxic Berries

User Info: ChipNoir

ChipNoir
5 years ago#4
Knight_Auron posted...
Fulvip posted...
Maybe.

Nojima. The idiot has strange ideas for X.
The official Kefka. I hate you all.

User Info: Fulvip

Fulvip
5 years ago#5
Knight_Auron posted...
Fulvip posted...
Maybe.

Nojima. He dipped into a bag of tricks known as "Annoying Cliched Anime Tropes That Haven't Worked Since the 80's Except To Annoy People"
After 10 years, the Calm has ended. Sin is back and we'll all suffer.

Knight_Auron
5 years ago#6
If Toriyama is involve in X -3 chances it will have time loop story. Toriyama is not a direct or person in reality but personality of a time machine that keeps resetting time if they don't like that timeline. I might as well just Turn Yuna in the the most powerful murakumo unit, Kunsanagi the Godslayer and

Now, Murakumo, it's time to awaken! This world is nothing but LIES LIES LIES! But don't worry. I'll show you. I'll show you the truth. The truth called DESPAIR! In the name of Susano'o, I command you! Awaken, Murakumo! No, not Murakumo - Kusanagi! The sword, the godslayer! Your blade will cut away the lies that cover this world!
Toxic Berries

User Info: Jackstin

Jackstin
5 years ago#7
This will be a case of yuna breaking up with tidus to protect him as she goes off to fight sin, the 'other man' is something she's made up. I believe lulu says something along the lines of 'you should know her better' when tidus asks her who the other man.

I don't think that's too bad in terms of writing tbh. It boils down to sin coming back, that's in some way linked back to tidus, yuna breaks up with him to protect him. In fact I like that the story's being built around character dynamics. That's the right way to write.
Kiss the Evil Dragon King

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
5 years ago#8
Jackstin posted...
This will be a case of yuna breaking up with tidus to protect him as she goes off to fight sin, the 'other man' is something she's made up. I believe lulu says something along the lines of 'you should know her better' when tidus asks her who the other man.

I don't think that's too bad in terms of writing tbh. It boils down to sin coming back, that's in some way linked back to tidus, yuna breaks up with him to protect him. In fact I like that the story's being built around character dynamics. That's the right way to write.
Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Saga Frontier

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
5 years ago#9
Of course its true.
How else can they rehash character development/plot elements that we went through in X?
"I've had my prices super low and it hasn't sold which is why I bumped up the price."-xxnike629xx

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
5 years ago#10
Jackstin posted...

You know what's another way to write? Consistency, in plot elements (Sin coming back isn't consistent with the world) and in character development (Yuna reverting back to her X personality, Auron's "kid")

X-3 is by far the worst idea SE has come up with, and they came up with XIII-2 and LR
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
http://s24.postimg.org/ayc53umd1/Screenshot_2013_12_06_01_38_14.png
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
  3. Is the HD ending true? (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived