• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dbizal

dbizal
7 years ago#1
I will update this Original Post as much as I can!
These are listed as they are listed in the game.

3 Card Combo:

Phantom Dribbler | Dribbling + Freestyling + Aerobics | Increases Speed, Stamina and Tech
No-Look Pass | Passing + Sprinting + Visualising | Increases Speed, Tech and Willpower
Bodywork | Weights + Sprinting + Stretching | Increases Kicking, Speed, Toughness and Jumping
Feint Steps | Sprinting + Agility + Oil Therapy | Increases Speed, Tech and Willpower
Rush Attack | Dribbling + Passing + Signing | Increases Kicking, Speed, Stamina, Tech and Jumping
The Chain | Analysis + Marking + Line Control | Increases Kicking, Speed, Stamina, Tech and Toughness
Wonder Boy | Countering + Oil Therapy + Gaming | Increases Kicking, Speed and Tech
Wild Man | Running + Sprinting + Aerobics | Increases Speed, Stamina and Willpower
Last Gasp Miracle | Countering + Set Plays + Judo | Increases Kicking, Speed, Tech and Willpower
Acrobatics | Countering + Aerobics + Stretching | Increases Speed, Stamina, Tech, Toughness and Jumping

2 Card Combo

Dribbling Shot | Dribbling + Shooting | Increases Kicking, Speed and Tech
Banana Shot | Place Kicks + Shooting | Increases Kicking and Willpower
Velvet Pass | Passing + Stretching | Increases Speed, Tech, Toughness and Willpower
Magic Trapping | Freestyling + Judo | Increases Tech and Willpower
Pivot Turn | Agility + Aerobics | Increases Speed and Tech
2nd Strike | Pressuring + Sprinting | Increases Kicking, Speed, Tech and Jumping
Compact Field | Pressuring + Line Control | Increases Speed, Stamina and Willpower
Vocal Tactics | Line Control + Karaoke | Increases Stamina, Tech and Willpower
Triangle | Analysis + Passing | Increases Kicking, Speed and Tech
Wing Block | Pressuring + Visualising | Increases Speed, Tech and Willpower
Open the Gates | Marking + Countering | Increases Speed, Stamina, Tech and Toughness
Iron Defence | Marking + Pressuring | Increases Stamina, Tech and Toughness
Risky Block | Sliding + Meditation | Increases Tech, Toughness and Willpower
Multitool | Analysis + Stretching | Increases Kicking, Speed, Toughness and Willpower
Commander | Sprinting + Judo | Increases Kicking, Speed, Tech, Toughness and Willpower
Fan Service | Analysis + Signing | increases Stamina and Willpower
Titanic Goalie | Set Plays + Agility | Increases Tech, Jumping and Willpower

User Info: dbizal

dbizal
7 years ago#2
Ok... Apparently I cannot edit my Original Post? :s Lame.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A