• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I kinda wish more characters got boss conversations

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
4 weeks ago#1
Like Walhart and Virion. Say'ri has FOUR boss conversations. One for each main story boss of the second arc, except for Pheros (who was SO unimportant she had a generic model for someone who seemed to be designed to BE important.) Cervantes, Yen'fey, Excellus, and Walhart! Virion doesn't get a one! I even let him chip down Walhart's health in the first fight because I knew if anyone besides Chrom would have a conversation with him it'd be in that first Walhart fight. And I was disappointed. Only Chrom and Say'ri.

Luckily Say'ri VS Walhart is one of the best boss conversations in the game, if for nothing else than the epicness of telling a man who claims he's a god that "he will be struck back down to the hell he's created." That line gave me a little chill, and probably because it was coming from Say'ri and not, say, Chrom (who also get's an interesting conversation.)

But, Lucina as well! She gets THREE in the whole f***ing game! AND ONE OF THEM IS WHEN SHE'S AN ENEMY! Her only two PLAYABLE conversations are against Validar, and the FINAL BOSS. That's kind of ridiculous, no? Surely Lucina would have a word or two to share with Walhart! She was just told like at the beginning of chapter 19 that Walhart killed Basilio! I'd imagine she'd be pretty pissed!

Boss conversations are just few and far between in this game. Prolly not as bad as Fates, though.
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I kinda wish more characters got boss conversations
  • Post New Message