• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How do I access the bonus stuff?

User Info: Darnocius

Darnocius
1 month ago#1
I keep getting told on my 2DS I can't connect to spot pass and being asked if I want to deactivate it and then find out I need spot pass to access bonus items and teams.

I just wanted to check if it's discontinued online support or if there is some,thing off with my setting though Google produces no search results, googles search algorithms have been obscenely unreliable as of late in my experience.

Don't want to get TOO political except having to,gripe about how fake news filtration has been indirectly ruining my ability to acquire what used to be mundane information. I don't give a damn about Trump when I'm not looking for news.
My FE Fates Castle Address 01340 66217 22320 93904

User Info: Ladonia

Ladonia
1 month ago#2
For whatever reason it took like almost a week before anything showed up in the wireless menu apart from renown awards... then suddenly its all full of stuff as of yesterday. My spotpass was activated from the get go tho...

User Info: Darnocius

Darnocius
1 month ago#3
Ladonia posted...
For whatever reason it took like almost a week before anything showed up in the wireless menu apart from renown awards... then suddenly its all full of stuff as of yesterday. My spotpass was activated from the get go tho...

Oh good to know it wasn’t just me! I’ll check SpotPass today!
My FE Fates Castle Address 01340 66217 22320 93904
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How do I access the bonus stuff?
  • Post New Message