• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. It's been a while. There's no eternal seal here. Is 40 level cap or ...

User Info: Dragonruler9999

Dragonruler9999
3 months ago#1
How do I break level 40+ thanks.
...The Creator Of RyuKe...

User Info: Pewpewblaster97

Pewpewblaster97
3 months ago#2
You can reset a unit's level by using Second Seal, allowing them to gain another additional 20 levels.
"How!? How do you polish Rust!?"
- Codsworth

Dragonruler9999
3 months ago#3
Pewpewblaster97 posted...
You can reset a unit's level by using Second Seal, allowing them to gain another additional 20 levels.

thanks.
Can a promoted class (from second) seal be able to learn the unpromoted class skill at level 1?

User Info: Pewpewblaster97

Pewpewblaster97
3 months ago#4
Dragonruler9999 posted...
Can a promoted class (from second) seal be able to learn the unpromoted class skill at level 1?

You actually have to chose to go into those classes to learn those skills, as you can't learn once you're promoted.
"How!? How do you polish Rust!?"
- Codsworth

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
3 months ago#5
Fates doesnt do infinite leveling (expensive eternal seals notwithstanding) and once youre promoted theres no going back ever. So it NEEDED tonm streamline skill learning.

Awakening didnt face that problem, and therefore didnt need to come up with a solution. Innovation is usually a result of obstacles, after all.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate

Dragonruler9999
3 months ago#6
Ikorus13 posted...
Fates doesnt do infinite leveling (expensive eternal seals notwithstanding) and once youre promoted theres no going back ever. So it NEEDED tonm streamline skill learning.

Awakening didnt face that problem, and therefore didnt need to come up with a solution. Innovation is usually a result of obstacles, after all.

I actually like Fates; 20+ level. It gives a good track how many time a character has use eternal seal. Whereas in Awakening I have to manually track whether that person has reclass an X # of times.

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
2 months ago#7
Ikorus13 posted...

I always prefered Fates' system because then I can reclass in the main game to learn useful skills and not end up busted beyond all belief.

In Awakening if I want to quickly reclass Robin to say... Grab Armsthrift early on, then swap back to Tactician (or my other Class of choice.) They're gonna wind up with a ton of extra stats and make most of the game a joke.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. It's been a while. There's no eternal seal here. Is 40 level cap or ...
  • Post New Message