• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Why do they have no feet?

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
3 months ago#1
I just started playing Fire Emblem Awakening this morning and noticed the characters have no feet.

Is there a reason why they have no feet?

User Info: MAtt5TER

MAtt5TER
3 months ago#2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening?search=feet
This sentence is as meaningless as you.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 months ago#3
Basically "Intelligent" Systems fails at 3D modeling and they thought that somehow the models would be too much for the 3DS to render (lol, 3DS ended up being able to survive 4 pokémon with HD models onscreen) so they thought removing the feet would help matters and that no one would notice.

.....Only for everyone to notice.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: ChickenWings

ChickenWings
3 months ago#4
They thought there was no room for feet.... There was.
Nyah.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
3 months ago#5
Mutation and deformity.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate

User Info: face235

face235
3 months ago#6
That WOULD explain Sumia's clumsiness.
I don't care if an item is useless - it exists, so therefore I must get it. xD -Peter_19-
Official Golbez of the Zelda Social Board

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 months ago#7
What I don't understand is why they didn't make feet DLC. I mean, they already nickel and dimed everyone what with the 31 DLC expansions out already, so what's one more?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
3 months ago#8
Because all the dlc is maps, not models. Even the classes and skills are map rewards.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 months ago#9
Ikorus13 posted...
Because all the dlc is maps, not models. Even the classes and skills are map rewards.

No reason they can't release character models as DLC.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Why do they have no feet?
  • Post New Message