• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Awakening actually has good supports...

User Info: Teddybearsolid

Teddybearsolid
2 months ago#21
Airship_Canon posted...
Crazyalien18 posted...
The support with Aversa goes from Robin trying to get to know this person who's viciously pushing him away, and eventually breaking down her walls, to a weird catfight about who supports Chrom better with no real distinction between the two and no real resolution.

Similarly with Robin and Lucina.

Male: You have a support that touches on Lucina's backstory, and more on how that is affecting her and how her actions have an affect on her, and thus by extension the others, leading into a very solid romance.

Female: Pointless catfight with no direction.

It's true.
Official Bayonetta of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Proud MK11 Switch fighter!

User Info: Sacred_Arfaid

Sacred_Arfaid
2 months ago#22
Airship_Canon posted...
Crazyalien18 posted...
The support with Aversa goes from Robin trying to get to know this person who's viciously pushing him away, and eventually breaking down her walls, to a weird catfight about who supports Chrom better with no real distinction between the two and no real resolution.

Similarly with Robin and Lucina.

Male: You have a support that touches on Lucina's backstory, and more on how that is affecting her and how her actions have an affect on her, and thus by extension the others, leading into a very solid romance.

Female: Pointless catfight with no direction.

The "pointless catfight" was the only Robin Lucina support I liked. Plus I think the Male Robin Aversa support had some childish teasing in it, so it's not like it was without it's own brand of nonsense.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 month ago#23
Sacred_Arfaid posted...
The "pointless catfight" was the only Robin Lucina support I liked. Plus I think the Male Robin Aversa support had some childish teasing in it, so it's not like it was without it's own brand of nonsense.

The "pointless catfight" actually isn't pointless. It's a support where you learn that Lucina is far too overprotective of her father. To the point that she is concerned that female Robin is attempting to seduce chrom anyways.

I like the support because it's one that showcases a pair where they don't like each other and learn to accept one another, like say Cynthia and Severa.

Meanwhile male Robin continues to have the personality of "nice guy" in like all of his supports.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Awakening actually has good supports...
  • Post New Message