• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Awakening actually has good supports...

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
6 months ago#1
And non of them involve Robin.

I had wiped my data to start clean to do all supports unlike my 1st playthrough of sticking two units forever and calling it a day.

Gaius is funny with his candy obsession. Libra and Panne were my favorites.

Henry is a freaking troll. He gladly kill anything and be okay with it. Obviously killing is bad but he makes it seem like it's nothing and jokes about death.

Nowi and Cherches support is also cute. I mean a dragon and a dragon rider lol they click.

I also liked Sumias and Fredcricks support. Sumia is a clutz but she admires and shows appreciation for what Fredricks does and that stokes his pride I suppose with how crazy obsessive he is with order. And Sumia needs that rock to support her

I married Ricken with Miriel and Laurent said something about being older tha Lucina. That doesnt make sense..

Anyways what are your favorite supports?
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
6 months ago#2
First thing you said is complete bulls***.
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

I married Ricken with Miriel and Laurent said something about being older tha Lucina. That doesnt make sense..

Laurent -is- older than Lucina. No more than by 1 year, but he is.
He arrived 3 years before she did.

It doesn't matter who their parents are.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

Semeki
6 months ago#3
Airship_Canon posted...
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

Oh come on I'm not saying Robin's are bad, the others are just so much better.

So by a technicality Laurent is older. Got it.

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
6 months ago#4
Semeki posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

Your opening phrase is that Awakening has good supports and none involve Robin.
Ahem, that's complete bulls***. [State again, Robin (M)/Lucina. One of the best in the series, natch.]

It's not even a technicality- age is a measure of time of existence-- it's relative to the person measured.

Laurent was born around 2 years after Lucina as evidenced by the game's events. He arrives 5 years before being playable- 3 before the beginning of the game.

Lucina arrives at the beginning of the game.

Luci is around 20. For the sake of the point, let's just go with that.
So that makes Laurent about 18.
He arrives 3 years earlier, and thus has to wait 3 years for the events of the game to begin. He's 21. Two years later, she's 22 and he's 23.

Thinking in 4D isn't necessarily easy, but it's not too complex either.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

Semeki
6 months ago#5
Airship_Canon posted...
Semeki posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

Your opening phrase is that Awakening has good supports and none involve Robin.
Ahem, that's complete bulls***. [State again, Robin (M)/Lucina. One of the best in the series, natch.]

It's not even a technicality- age is a measure of time of existence-- it's relative to the person measured.

Laurent was born around 2 years after Lucina as evidenced by the game's events. He arrives 5 years before being playable- 3 before the beginning of the game.

Lucina arrives at the beginning of the game.

Luci is around 20. For the sake of the point, let's just go with that.
So that makes Laurent about 18.
He arrives 3 years earlier, and thus has to wait 3 years for the events of the game to begin. He's 21. Two years later, she's 22 and he's 23.

Thinking in 4D isn't necessarily easy, but it's not too complex either.

According to you ofc. I have nothing against Lucina but after seeing her sad story of the future and it crippling her got old fast.
Got anything other than Lucina M!Robin?

Yes a technicality. I understood it the first to you posted. Again got it.

User Info: wolfram127

wolfram127
6 months ago#6
Airship_Canon posted...
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

Originally Lucina was the eldest of the kids. But thanks to time travel shenanigans, Laurent arrived earlier so he aged more by that time all the kids were reunited.

---
I also did complete the supports involving s rank partners. I have not done the same gebder support for avatars. The only support i dislike is with Nah and her potential s ranks (minus Robin and male Morgan)
FC 3239 3613 0819 | IGN Kryztyn (X, OR, Sun) , Daeron (Y), Wolfram (Moon) | GMT + 8
Events: http://tinyurl.com/events-kr

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
6 months ago#7
wolfram127 posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

Originally Lucina was the eldest of the kids. But thanks to time travel shenanigans, Laurent arrived earlier so he aged more by that time all the kids were reunited.

---
I also did complete the supports involving s rank partners. I have not done the same gebder support for avatars. The only support i dislike is with Nah and her potential s ranks (minus Robin and male Morgan)

Male Morgan's support is adorable as f***.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
https://i.imgur.com/78v9AxX.png https://i.imgur.com/1GEFq8L.png it's now a thing.

User Info: Alanna82

Alanna82
6 months ago#8
I like Nah's support with Yarne.
Don't mess with a Bunny!

User Info: Crazyalien18

Crazyalien18
6 months ago#9
I'd say M!Robin has a lot of good supports. Almost all of F!Robin's supports range from bad to offensively awful, but M!Robin does have some of the better/best supports in the game. A lot of other characters also have pretty good supports, and, unlike Fates, all the supports are unique with each other, though this at times comes at the cost of quality.

RobinXLucina is pretty solid, but vastly overhyped imo.

I'd say Henry has the best repertoire of supports, though it's not that he's a troll; he just has a very different view of death, and is sociable enough to make almost all of his supports interesting.

User Info: wolfram127

wolfram127
6 months ago#10
goodJT posted...
wolfram127 posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
Anyway...
M!Robin/Lucina.

---

Male Morgan's support is adorable as f***.

Uh yeah. Male Morgan and Male Robin is the only tolerable support I have seen. I forgot to mention a bit of Yarne and Nah A support is good too. To sum it up:

Laurent - Nah pretends to think Laurent is a creep in order to get attention
Brady and Inigo - forced into a relationship, although Inigo has a worse one on S Support.
FC 3239 3613 0819 | IGN Kryztyn (X, OR, Sun) , Daeron (Y), Wolfram (Moon) | GMT + 8
Events: http://tinyurl.com/events-kr
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Awakening actually has good supports...
  • Post New Message