You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Man, Awakening is awesome. Awakening 2?

User Info: kugihot

kugihot
4 weeks ago#1
I simply cannot get enough of Awakening characters. I mean, Fates is fine, but Lucina, FRobin and Chrom tops it. Long shot.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#2
Fates is for all intents and purposes Awakening 2. Literally involves Awakening characters after Awakening doing some dimension hopping.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
4 weeks ago#3
Same, but I much prefer MRobin over FRobin. And while I absolutely love him and this game, Endy is right. Not to mention the wanted the already wanted remakes of the SNES games which should rightfully take priority.
Jakob is criminally misunderstood. M!Robin+F!Corrin>>>>>>>>>>M!Corrin+F!Robin
11398-15430-92449-01105 (Eur/Aus) 7962740165 (FEH)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: MrPerson01

MrPerson01
3 weeks ago#4
rrobin posted...
Same, but I much prefer MRobin over FRobin.

Agreed. Male Robin is a better character overall than Female Robin. And it seems the fanbase agrees since he is more popular than her, which made IS choose him as the canon gender (female Corrin is the canon one as well since she is more popular than male Corrin).

rrobin
3 weeks ago#5
MrPerson01 posted...
rrobin posted...

Agreed. Male Robin is a better character overall than Female Robin. And it seems the fanbase agrees since he is more popular than her, which made IS choose him as the canon gender (female Corrin is the canon one as well since she is more popular than male Corrin).
I'm glad for that, to be honest. Amongst all the dumb s*** this community is capable of, this, at least, gives me a little faith in it.

User Info: ChickenWings

ChickenWings
3 weeks ago#6
MrPerson01 posted...
rrobin posted...

Pretty sure IS just made male Robin the representative Robin rather than the canon version.
Nyah.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

rrobin
3 weeks ago#7
ChickenWings posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
rrobin posted...

Pretty sure IS just made male Robin the representative Robin rather than the canon version.

Idk man, seems pretty canon to me.

User Info: ChickenWings

ChickenWings
3 weeks ago#8
rrobin posted...
ChickenWings posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
rrobin posted...

Smash Bros Robin isn't the only canon Robin nor is the Corrin.
Nyah.

rrobin
3 weeks ago#9
ChickenWings posted...
rrobin posted...
ChickenWings posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
rrobin posted...

Smash Bros Robin isn't the only canon Robin nor is the Corrin.

Does fem robin even have an amiibo?

User Info: MrPerson01

MrPerson01
3 weeks ago#10
ChickenWings posted...
MrPerson01 posted...
rrobin posted...

They chose to not make an amiibo for female Robin, though they did for both Corrins (male Corrin being canon for Birthright and female for Nohr). It's pretty obvious that the only see male Robin as the main one.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Man, Awakening is awesome. Awakening 2?