• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Where's a good list of videos by someone's who's good at Fire Emblem?

User Info: zerooriginal

zerooriginal
1 month ago#1
I'm interested to learn how other decent players play Awakening.
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

User Info: Da-Big-Boss

Da-Big-Boss
1 month ago#2
I mean, define good.

LTC? Lunatic+ 100% consistency?

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#3
Da-Big-Boss posted...
I mean, define good.

I think he meant Lunatic and no stupid wrong moves

LTC does not equate good player, cheesing maps does not equate to being good at strategy
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: ChickenWings

ChickenWings
1 month ago#4
Someone is able to finish Lunatic+ with low Renown, no deaths, no resets... Kuroi

He's done this about 20 times....

First one, first part here:
https://youtu.be/AH9AyQVwGOs

Most playthroughs are divided to three 3 hour chunks.
Nyah.

charcoalswift
1 month ago#5
ChickenWings posted...
Someone is able to finish Lunatic+ with low Renown, no deaths, no resets... Kuroi

He's done this about 20 times....

First one, first part here:
https://youtu.be/AH9AyQVwGOs

Most playthroughs are divided to three 3 hour chunks.

Cool, a hardcore player :)
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: wolfram127

wolfram127
1 month ago#6
You could try Omegaevolution too
FC 3239 3613 0819 | IGN Kryztyn (X, OR, Sun) , Daeron (Y), Wolfram (Moon) | GMT + 8
Events: http://tinyurl.com/events-kr

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
1 month ago#7
wolfram127 posted...
Omegaevolution too

He sucks.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

User Info: Da-Big-Boss

Da-Big-Boss
1 month ago#8
charcoalswift posted...
Da-Big-Boss posted...
I mean, define good.

LTC does not equate good player, cheesing maps does not equate to being good at strategy

It’s not just “cheesing maps”, it requires planning the single most optimal route for every map while taking into account benchmarks and resources for the entire game.

Hard s***, and they’re likely to be the people who know about the game the most.

Though it IS pretty much completely a different thing from a regular play through.

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
1 month ago#9
Da-Big-Boss posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Da-Big-Boss posted...
I mean, define good.

It’s not just “cheesing maps”, it requires planning the single most optimal route for every map while taking into account benchmarks and resources for the entire game.

Hard s***, and they’re likely to be the people who know about the game the most.

Though it IS pretty much completely a different thing from a regular play through.

Absolute LTC is a lot of cheese and often is made of rigs. It's about as good as TAS, a nice Tech Demo but hardly good in terms of actual play.

Raw Speedrun (Physical time, not turns) is the better speed format since by nature disallows the rigs.

Deathless Ironman (AKA Resetless) is the best in terms of skill displayed though.
Imperial Force, Defied! Facing 500 Samurai! Surrounded and outnumbered, 60 to 1 the sword face the gun! Bushido dignified! It's the last stand of the samurai!

charcoalswift
1 month ago#10
Da-Big-Boss posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Da-Big-Boss posted...
I mean, define good.

Lol all they have to do is read some Speedrun wiki or the World Record Video to know the strategy for LTC

So much for strategy and "knowing the most"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Where's a good list of videos by someone's who's good at Fire Emblem?
  • Topic Archived