Another Highman, First Gen Only Lunatic Run

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Another Highman, First Gen Only Lunatic Run

User Info: ChickenWings

ChickenWings
6 months ago#1
Characters I plan to use:
Chrom/Sushi (the Avatar y'all named)
Freddy/Lissa
Stahl/Cordelia
Gaius/Tharja
Libra/Olivia
Henry/Sumia
BASED Anna
Someone else?????

I have many questions...
Can I add another couple into this run?
Should I tackle the Spotpass Paralogues? Can I tackle Tiki's???
I has a Seraph Robe, who should take it?
Should I take Stahl the Myrmidon line? Should Gaius?
Would all of the chapters and several of the kids' paralogues be enough for Sushi, Sumia, and Cordelia to nab Gladforce? (Sushi and Sumia are definitely getting it, dunno if I should get it on Cordelia...)
Is Sumia best as a Dark Flier? Are her other class paths worth going through?
Nyah.

ChickenWings
6 months ago#2
ChickenWings posted...
Characters I plan to use:
Chrom/Sushi (the Avatar y'all named)
Freddy/Lissa
Stahl/Cordelia
Gaius/Tharja
Libra/Olivia
Henry/Sumia
BASED Anna
Someone else?????

I have many questions...
Can I add another couple into this run?
Should I tackle the Spotpass Paralogues? Can I tackle Tiki's???
I has a Seraph Robe, who should take it?
Should I take Stahl the Myrmidon line? Should Gaius?
Would all of the chapters and several of the kids' paralogues be enough for Sushi, Sumia, and Cordelia to nab Gladforce? (Sushi and Sumia are definitely getting it, dunno if I should get it on Cordelia...)
Is Sumia best as a Dark Flier? Are her other class paths worth going through?

I answered my own questions.... May turn this to a playlog.

It's difficult to be able to add another couple. Hilariously, Maribelle (someone who I normally ignore or even let die) came along instead of Anna (Gaius is good enough locksmith).

I plan on tackling the Spotpass ones if this run is good enough. I won't take on Tiki's for now.

Robe went to Sumia.

Stahl didn't take the Myrmidom line, Gaius (thankfully) did.

I likely won't be able to get Sumia GF, Cordelia won't get it.

Sumia will likely remain DF, though I am considering making her a Sage.

So far I am taking on Morgan's paralogue.

Sushi got la Gladforce. Cram is ok for now (probably getting the Naga tear). Freddy is lvl 9 and I dunno how he gonna support Lissa... StooL isn't doing too well, Cordie wasn't either (I seriously have issues with PG Cordie) untol she went the Merc line. I now highly regard Gaius/Tharja as a good, low effort, high quality ingame pairing as well. Libra and Olivia are slowly but surely supporting. Sumia was seriously RNG blessed and I hope BEST BOI Henry will be too. I guess Maribelle is fine. At least her magic wasn't screwed.
Nyah.

ChickenWings
5 months ago#3
Finished the run. I trained a bunch of srcubs to endgame, with all but Gaius/Tharja even damaging Grima (didn't have them close enough).

I married all but Freddy/Lissa. I just can't get them to support past C...

My biggest regret of the run was not saving more money. I was constantly and consistently poor. I also didn't need the sparkly tiles/Barracks as much as I thought. I also shouldn't have kept Sushi as a Sorc (I did so because I wanted to use her in case the team wasn't strong enough). Most of the team couldn't do much damage to Grima as most of them couldn't cap. I think I could have cap some important stats had I had more money and did the Spotpass paralogues.

The cool thing about first gen only runs are if you manage to marry off many characters, there are more paralogues, thus more exp to them raise up. It's also cool when EVERY combat unit can fight if needed. Only Gaius struggled and that was because he got some bad level ups.

This run was a lot of fun. I'll definitely attempt this team again. I may do so in Lunatic+ but...

I'll use Maribelle more often from now on...
Nyah.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Another Highman, First Gen Only Lunatic Run

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived