Playing FE: Awakening for the First time - really liking it!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Playing FE: Awakening for the First time - really liking it!

User Info: sundaisies

sundaisies
6 months ago#1
I have to say this is my first real FE game (I know warriors doesn't count). I'm really enjoying this. I'm kinda bummed out that i missed out on Donnel (i had him paired up with people but he rarely attacked (this is why i'm kinda curious if pair up is worth it or if 'attack with the person beside you is better),

this is an odd "RPG" for me because i'm kinda confused when you get gold, etc, but i'm sure i'll figure things out. hopefully it's not too dead here.
feel free to add me as a friend - I'll add you back:
FC: 5258-4209-4545

User Info: GraphG

GraphG
6 months ago#2
Pair up is very powerful. Two units next to each other and attacking is the same EXP distribution, but does not get the benefit of pair up stat bonuses.

You get gold by finding and selling gems that are in chests or dropped by certain enemy units after defeating them.

You will figure things out and the tutorials are pretty helpful for your first playthrough.
I love GC especially PSO
"HUnewearls are crab infested whores." - Fossil

sundaisies
6 months ago#3
GraphG posted...
Pair up is very powerful. Two units next to each other and attacking is the same EXP distribution, but does not get the benefit of pair up stat bonuses.

You get gold by finding and selling gems that are in chests or dropped by certain enemy units after defeating them.

You will figure things out and the tutorials are pretty helpful for your first playthrough.

and when changing pair up it is a move right? like i can't "switch" then move i have to move then switch, correct?
FC: 5258-4209-4545

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
6 months ago#4
sundaisies posted...
GraphG posted...

and when changing pair up it is a move right? like i can't "switch" then move i have to move then switch, correct?

Correct.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Take a moment to appreciate the fact that BioWare created a game where gay men can roleplay as either top or bottom.

sundaisies
6 months ago#5
zhellybelly posted...
sundaisies posted...
GraphG posted...

Correct.

thank you :)
i started a new file, so one has Donnel, and one does not.
(ironically the one w/o Donnel i am doing so well, and the one with Donnel i am struggling. lol but i love it anyway)
FC: 5258-4209-4545, SW - 8571 - 8545 - 1218
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Playing FE: Awakening for the First time - really liking it!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived