The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 19 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 19 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
10 months ago#1
No Robin or Nylon, who do you ship Endgame with? - Results (38 votes)
Cordelia
34.21% (13 votes)
Tiana
13.16% (5 votes)
Caeda
5.26% (2 votes)
Ivanna
0% (0 votes)
Fae
5.26% (2 votes)
Flavia
7.89% (3 votes)
Emmeryn
10.53% (4 votes)
Myrrh
10.53% (4 votes)
Marianne
0% (0 votes)
Tiki
13.16% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Part 1: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/69776267

Part 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/69932564

Part 3: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/70032093

Part 4: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/70162643

Part 5: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/70312030

Part 6: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/70535928

Part 7: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/70729010

Part 8: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/70998214

Part 9: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/71335283

Part 10: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/71723556

Part 11: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/72100851

Part 12: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/72473183

Part 13: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/72938479

Part 14: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/73359877

Part 15: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/73774686

Part 16: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/74256695

Part 17: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/74821009

Part 18: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/75380739

"Alright Fala, fly us into that ship. We're stealing it." Endgame said.

Fala grabbed Endgame then flew into the ship.

"I'm not familiar with this model, but it's not that big so there can't be that many walruses on board. Maybe about 20."

A group of three walruses were in their way. Fala released Endgame who then grabbed one walrus, swung it at the others to knock them down, and then Endgame and Fala drained them one by one.

Endgame and Fala continued until they reached the bridge. There were walruses at various panels and one in the center.

"Let's wipe them out!" Said Fala as she flew in.

"Fala! Wait! Don't use Valflame! This is all sensitive equipment!"

"Yeah yeah." Fala grabbed a walrus and threw it at another walrus.

Endgame leapt in and drained the knocked down walrus. Another walrus charged at Endgame from behind and tried to stab Endgame. Endgame grabbed its tusks and then jammed them into the walrus on top of the one that Endgame had just drained. Fala flew by and dropped a walrus on top of that walrus. Resulting in four walruses stacked together. Endgame and Fala drained the walruses one by one until only the one in the center remained.

Fala landed in front of the walrus. "Well, you seem far enough away from everything that I can kill you in style!"

Endgame noticed a metal ring around the walrus' head. "FALA! NO! DON'T KILL HIM!"

"What?! Why the hell not?!"

"That walrus... he has a chip implanted inside his brain. He pilots the ship with his mind! If he dies, the ship will crash!"

"Heh heh heh heh heh. You idiots really thought you could hijack this ship? We wouldn't let a model like this fall into enemy hands! No way!"

"Well Mr. Walrus, just because we need you alive doesn't mean we can't use this ship to accomplish our goals. After all, you want to live, don't you?"

"Bite me. I'm not betraying my folks!"

"Oh? Well maybe a little torture will change your mind!"

"What a bright idea. Threaten the guy who's driving the ship! I'll crash this ship into the frozen ocean right now just to show you who's boss!"

"It's okay Dad. I got this." Fala winked.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

Endgame
10 months ago#2
"Please don't tell me you're going to shove your shoe into his-"

Fala pulled out the Sleep staff, when then transformed into the Charm staff. Fala used it on the walrus to convert him to their side. The staff broke afterwards.

"Where shall I drive you my lady?" Asked the walrus.

"Well, my father wants to fly to the warships headed here..." Replied Fala.

"Alright Fala, I can take it from here. Get off the ship and tell Dola to prepare to evacuate, just in case." Said Endgame.

Fala sighed. "Right when I thought things were getting better between us, you go back to your favorite past time of ditching me..."

"Fala sweetie... it'll be harder for me to teleport both of us back to the surface. I've already gotten enough people killed. I can't have your blood on my hands..."

"Oh alright. Walrus, do whatever he says."

"Of course my lady." Said the walrus.

Fala flew away.

"Alright... so I trust you know where the warships headed towards this planet are?" Asked Endgame.

"Yes. I have them right on my screen."

"And since this is a walrus ship, they shouldn't fire upon us the first time..."

"What do you intend to do?"

"Warp to their engines and destroy them."

"Hmm, yes. They will know that we did it as soon as the first one goes."

"Well, I need you to stay in a stationary position so I can teleport back into-"

A mechanodragon's head broke through the walls of the ship. Its mouth glowed red from the flames it was about to release.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

The mechanodragon aborted its fire breath. "Endgame? What are you doing here?"

"I WAS STEALING THIS SHIP TO GO DEAL WITH THE APPROACHING WARSHIPS!"

"Oh dear me... I am terribly sorry. Maybe if I take this back to the factory the otters can patch up the hull..."

The otters inspected the damaged walrus ship.

"Well, it's a good thing we have this ship. Those are some powerful thrusters." Said the otter elder.

"I hate to ask you guys to abandon what you've been working on... but surely fixing this ship already built will be much smoother than a ship I asked you to make in just a few hours, right?" Asked Endgame.

"Ha ha ha ha... of course we didn't start working on a spaceship from scratch. That couldn't be done."

"Uhh... what? But I need a ship!"

"And you'll get one. We had to ask the Zalon to give us one of their ships so we could modify it. We gave it a magnetic roof so you can stick right to the warship and teleport back in. We also removed all the weapon systems to give more power to the thrusters."

"Oh... well that makes sense."

"And now with these thrusters, it'll be even faster! Faster than the walrus ship because the Zalon ship is smaller."

"Well that's good."

"I'd say our chances of success are a lot higher now. It's all up to you to not screw up now."

"Of course."

An otter walked up to Endgame. "Do you even know how to drive one of these things?"

Endgame reached out for the otter's head.

...The otter ducked and slid backwards.

"No way man!"

"Well, I WOULD have known how to drive it if you'd cooperate..."

"It's fine. I'll fly him." Said Dola.

"Yes. That would probably be ideal." Replied the otter elder.

"So... did I just waste my last staff use for nothing?" Asked Fala.

"Yeah. Sorry sweetie."

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

Endgame
10 months ago#3
Endgame sat in the cockpit of the modified Zalon ship.

"Are you sure about this Dola? If I drive myself I won't be risking anyone else."

"Hey, hey. I'm just a drone. You have thousands to do my job." Replied Dola.

"But you're our first. That makes you special."

"Well... thank you for your concern. But if I get destroyed, another drone can take my place. We are manufactured in mass quantities. If you die... you can't be replaced. Your "

"You got it backwards. If I die Severa can revive me. If you die you're gone forever! Besides, there's no shortage of humans neither. I've read old websites from before the Walrus Empire occupied the world we took you from that the rate of population growth would eventually be unsustainable and..."

Endgame had a fuzzy sensation in his mind. One he had not experienced in a while.

"Ah... why does that sound so familiar?"

"Hey noobs. The warships just passed the nearest planet." Said Kriliax over the speaker.

"Alright. That's our cue. Hang on tight!" Dola started up the ship's engines.

Endgame braced himself.

The ship launched into space.

Endgame looked down at the screen displaying their location in relation to the approaching warships.

"Hey, Endgame? Now that we're in space and no one can hear us... can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course." Replied Endgame.

"Well, it's that... Fala treats me as her sidekick. She feels entitled to me. Since she was the one who captured me and all. That, and magical girls are supposed to have magical animal helpers..."

"So the legends say."

"Well... Fala told me the real reason she attacked the lion tribe."

"...What?"

"She wanted to gather quintessence without anyone else knowing."

"WHAT?!"

"Hmm, this probably wasn't the best time to bring it up... we're almost at the first warship. But this is the only place I could tell you and be sure Fala isn't listening."

"SHE DID WHAT?! But... why?! She attacked the lions completely unprovoked then lied to us about why she did it?!"

"I tried calling her out on that. But then she-"

The warship started firing at the Zalon ship. Dola evaded with precision.

"Said that the lions tried to kill you after you helped them so they were bad people and deserved it anyway."

"I can't believe this..."

There was a loud thud. The entire ship shook.

"Alright Endgame, I know I just told you something unsettling, but you have to focus!"

"Right. Map?"

The screen displayed a map of the warship.

"Got it."

Endgame teleported in front of the warship's engine, cast Valflame on it, then teleported back into the chair on the Zalon ship.

Dola flew the ship away as the warship exploded behind them.

"How many more do we have to go?"

"6."

"Hmm." Endgame looked out the window and saw the planet. "Well... seeing an entire world from afar certainly is something else. From up here everything seems so... insignificant. But what's not insignificant to me is the fact that my daughter is going around killing innocents for quintessence, then gave me speeches about how 'evil' harnessing quintessence is and how she wants to maintain this heroic image!"

"Yes. She wants to maintain the sparkly image but she definitely wants the power. The lions were in a backwater world hardly anyone's heard of or-"

The next warship was within range and started firing.

"Gods! So many lasers!"

Endgame
10 months ago#4
Dola carefully maneuvered the ship to avoid all of the lasers then connected the ship onto the bottom of the warship. The screen displayed the map.

Endgame once again warped to the engine room and destroyed the engine.

This process repeated 5 more times.

"So... that's it?"

"No, I'm detecting more warships coming our way! They must be reinforcements!"

"Gods damn it..."

"Wait. One just disappeared. I'm detecting more ship signatures... they're Zalon ships! Our reinforcements arrived!"

"Alright then Dola, take us back. Let's take advantage of this chaos to strike at the Walrus King somewhere he won't see coming!"

"Where do you have in mind?"

"Well, Kriliax knows how to hack a factory's main computer by now, right?"

"Yes. He even gave me the program to do it instantly. I just have to get to a main computer."

"Great."

"So you want to take another factory? While we're still defending this one?"

"Oh yeah."

"That's pretty risky... but we do have a big enough army to use force if necessary. We still have all our mechanodragons!"

"I hope so."

"We can definitely take the second factory dedicated to civilian oppression units."

"Nah. I want to aim bigger than that."

"Oh, so one of the two bigger factories?"

"Bigger."

"The... the main factory?! That's... that's where they build their warships. And 80% of their deathbringer production!"

"Exactly. We take it from them and we deal a severe blow! Then taking the remaining 3 factories should be a piece of cake. Then we can attack the Walrus King directly!"

"Well if nothing else, we can shut it down once we have control of their main computer."

"Whatever. We're going for it."

"Well, if you say so."

Dola landed the ship back onto the planet and detached herself from the ship's control panel.

"So, you can make the portal big enough for mechanodragons to fit through, right?"

"Only one at a time."

"Good enough."

"So I just want you to know that the factory also produces drones. We're needed everywhere. So try to hold off the attack long enough for drones built with our firmware to reprogram robots with our firmware. We'll stand a better chance if we have deathbringers on our side. And they take a while to construct."

"Of course."

Endgame and Dola waited in front of one of the factory's gateways.

"How many walruses are going to be in the main computer room?"

"I'm not quite sure."

"Hmm. We better get the whole group."

"Of course."

Within minutes the others arrived.

"We're seriously doing this?" Asked Severa. "Their main factory is probably filled with more security measures. Especially after we already stole this factory."

"They won't think us bold enough to go after their main factory when we barely held on to this one without any real losses."

"We're probably just going to shut down the factory then run." Said Dola.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence Dola..."

The gateway started to spark.

"Map?"

Dola projected the map of the main factory Displaying where they would be arriving and where the main computer room was.

"Okay." Endgame grabbed Dola. Everyone huddle together. As soon as we step through that portal I'm warping straight over to minimize the chance of being seen."

Everyone gathered closely together.

Endgame
10 months ago#5
The portal formed.

"Now!"

Everyone quickly went through the portal. As soon as Endgame could see the factory on the other end, he teleported to the main computer room and tossed Dola into the air. He immediately rushed towards a walrus, grabbed it by the tusks, and pinned it down. "Kill them before they can alert anyone else!"

Dola flew right to the main computer and inserted part of herself into it. The factory functions paused for a few seconds then resumed.

Inigo looked at the monitors while draining one of the walruses. "I think they know we're here."

"They know something is happening but they don't know what yet. It's creating panic. The panic our new drones can use to sneak around and reprogram deathbringers so we can take the factory by force!"

"Or destroy it." Said Dola.

"Stop saying that!"

"Of course, the first thing they're probably going to do is check the main computer..." Said Fala.

"And that's why we're waiting here. Everyone hide."

Endgame hid behind the main computer. Fala floated over the doorway. Everyone else found an object to hide behind.

Walruses entered the room.

"Where's the guys that are supposed to be stationed here and why didn't they report anything? Well, let's not look the gift seahorse in the mouth! If we blew up the main computer and said someone was trying to hack it, think they'd believe us and we'd get a week off work?" Asked one of the walruses.

"Are you kidding?! We'd be held accountable for the territories we lose because they didn't get enough deathbringers and then executed!" Replied another walrus.

"We rely too much on deathbringers." Said a third walrus. "It's so boring. We just send them in, they blow everything up, and there's nothing left for us!"

"And we're stuck here watching over otters and never even get to see it!" Said the first walrus. "That's it. I'm destroying this infernal machine! Freedom!"

Endgame and the others swiftly moved in and executed the walruses.

"Let's make a pile behind the main computer." Said Endgame as he dragged a walrus.

The group made a pile and got back to their positions.

After a few moments, more walruses entered the room.

"Didn't they already send someone to check on the main computer? What's taking these a******s so long?" Said one walrus.

"They're probably goofing off somewhere. Because the factory freezing for a few seconds is nothing to concern ourselves with. Oh no..." Said a second walrus.

"Or maybe they are traitors to the empire! They are probably hiding behind the main computer sabotaging it as we speak!"

The walruses drew near the main computer. Endgame and the others quickly killed them. They then dragged the dead walruses behind the main computer.

"I'm not sensing a lot of comradery from these walruses." Said Inigo.

"Didn't the Rainbow Sage say they were fighting each other before the Walrus King united them?" Asked Owain.

"They're thousands of years old. We all know when someone lives that long, they go crazy. Just look at what happened to Duma. Or Naga..." Commented Fala.

"Naga's not..." Endgame could not even complete the sentence. "I mean... she's not trying to wipe out humanity."

"She's having your babies."

"Yes. It really bothers me that she took advantage of me like that... but we have to work with her until the world is saved. So..."

"Well you're not missing out by not spending time with them. I got to meet them when I talked to Naga. They're real brats..."

"Alright, places everyone."

Endgame
10 months ago#6
Everyone got back to their spots and waited.

And waited.

And waited...

Two walruses entered the room.

"See? The coast is clear because they checked on the main computer and left." Said one walrus.

"Hee hee hee..." Giggled the other walrus, a female.

"So... sweetie, how was your day today?"

"Oh just shut up and mount me already! Let's make more soldiers for the empire!"

"Baby, you know just how to get a walrus started!"

Endgame's eyes widened. "Oh... oh gods..."

Endgame was disgusted at the display happening before his very eyes... yet he could not look away.

Thankfully, more walruses entered the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Shouted one of the walruses.

"W-we're... making new soldiers. For the empire!" Said the male walrus of the couple.

"That's right! You wouldn't interfere with that which benefits the empire!" Added the female walrus.

"We have rules here! No funny business until your shift is over!" Shouted another walrus.

"Well we can't do it off hours because we have no privacy! You can't cram us together with all our other coworkers and expect us to make babies! We need vacation time! Or... an empty room." Responded the male walrus of the couple.

"This room isn't even supposed to be empty! There are to be workers monitoring the main computer at all times! There's a sign that something is wrong here, and you both ignored it!"

"Oh... well..." The walrus looked over the doorway and saw Fala. "O-oh no. We were being watched the whole time... oooooo..."

"What?!"

"MY EYES COMMAND ME TO KILL YOU!" Screamed Endgame.

Once again, the group killed the walruses and piled them up behind the main computer.

"This mound grows bigger by the minute. Soon we will not be able to keep it hidden from prying eyes." Said Owain.

"We can't keep this up for much longer. Especially if walrus lovers are going to come in here..." Endgame's eye twitched. "Dola, what's our status?"

"A few walruses have walked through the portal to our factory wondering where it led to. But the mechanodragons made sure they didn't make it back to report the others. We have 43 deathbringers, 129 maulers, 143 destructo bot MK-93s, 294 ST-583s, 321 laser blitzers, and 793 drones. A few of our drones have contacted and are coordinating with the otter slaves. A few drones are plugged in to ported warships and are ready to fire on cue." Replied Dola.

"So... can we have our forces invade yet?"

"I wouldn't recommend it."

Endgame sighed. "How much longer?"

"Give it time. We are increasing at a rate of approximately 20 drones per minute! And more drones means more recruiters!"

More walruses walked into the room.

"YOU INCOMPETENT BUFFOONS! WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO SEND US A DAMN REPORT ON THE MAIN COMPUTER?!" Yelled a walrus. "Wait, where is everyone?"

One of the walrus carcasses in the pile fell over, no longer hidden behind the main computer.

"SOUND THE ALARM!"

"Oh gods. We've been found out." Lamented Endgame.

"It won't let me activate the alarm. It says access denied." Said another walrus.

"Bloody hell! We've been hacked!" The walrus aimed his cannon. "Quick! Destroy the main-"

Endgame rushed out and cast Valflame on the group of walruses. Fala followed up and finished them off. "Dola! Order the invasion! NOW!"

"Okay. The first mechanodragon is walking through now."

Endgame
10 months ago#7
"Alright, we can't hide anymore. We need to strike these walruses hard and fast. Dola, where is the highest concentration of walruses so that we may take them out?"

Dola projected a map of the factory. Blue dots representing Endgame and the others, green dots representing ally robots, and red dots representing walruses and enemy robots.

"Okay. That section to the northwest looks pretty crowded. Let's-"

A green dot moved through the area. Suddenly there were no red dots.

"W...what just happened?"

"A deathbringer went through."

"Ah. Well... let's secure the portal so our mechanodragons can get through and start ravaging them!"

"Then who's going to protect the main computer?" Asked Severa.

"I have two deathbringers on the way." Replied Dola.

"That'll do it." Said Endgame. "Now everyone together!"

Everyone gathered together and Endgame warped back to the portal. There were four mechanodragons fending off attacks from walruses and enemy robots.

Endgame cast Valflame on the enemy group, instantly destroying a large cluster of robots. The mechanodragons used their fire breath to clear out what remained.

A fifth mechanodragon walked through the portal, followed by a few drones.

Enemy reinforcements arrived. Endgame grabbed a walrus by the tusks and used it to knock down other walruses so Severa, Inigo, and Owain could go for killing blows. Fala cast Valflame on the enemy robots. The mechanodragons used their fire breath to clear out everything else.

The group continued to defend the portal until 10 mechanodragons were through.

"Alright, let's push inwards!"

Endgame rushed into the next section of the factory.

A deathbringer moved in and started firing upon everything in sight. All enemies within were destroyed.

"Let's REALLY push inwards!"

Endgame moved into the next section where allied robots were already fighting enemy robots.

"How do we tell which ones are ours?" Asked Inigo.

"Uhh... WHY, I DON'T KNOW INIGO! BUT IF WE KILL ALL THE ROBOTS IN THIS ROOM WE'LL TECHNICALLY BE KILLING THE ENEMY ROBOTS! HA HA HA!"

A group of laser blitzers turned towards Endgame and started firing.

Endgame avoided the lasers and then cast Valflame. "There. We've taken out enough to secure this area. On to the next."

The group moved on to the next area where robots and walruses were fighting. The group took out the walruses.

"Ooooooo... I can't believe this is really happening..."

Endgame turned around. On a large screen was the Walrus King.

"Yes, that's right. Your empire is falling apart. Hard to believe that after this long, that your food source has finally-"

"No no no! I mean I can't believe you idiots are dumb enough to think this is really going to work! You may have taken my biggest factory, but you haven't taken everything it's already constructed! There are warships that were just deployed today that are already on their way back. How are you going to defend against them?"

"The same way I defended against the ones you sent to destroy the first factory I took."

"Hmm, yes... that's a good point."

The Walrus King held a stack of cards between his flippers. "Want to see a magic trick? Think of a card."

"...What?" Endgame thought of the Ace of Spades.

The Walrus King attempted to shuffle the cards. The cards went flying all over the place. "Damn flippers... hold on..." The Walrus King stabbed a card with his tusk and held it up. It was the 4 of Diamonds. "Is this your card?"

"No."

Endgame
10 months ago#8
The Walrus King impaled another card and held it up. It was the 9 of Hearts. "Is this your card?"

"Nope."

The Walrus King hit a button and a map displaying Archanea, Valm, Jugdral, and the other continents of which the names Endgame forgot showed up on the screen. "Is this your world?!"

Endgame was horrified, but maintained his facial expression. "Ha ha ha... no."

Endgame and the Walrus King stared each other down.

"Well, damn. Someone's getting fired. But it's okay. I'll figure out where you're from eventually. Savor this victory while it lasts. Because it won't last long! Skippity dee!"

The transmission ended.

"Dola, is it safe to say he contacted us because we now control the factory?"

"Yes. We've won!" Said Dola over the speaker.

"Great! Now let's clean up what's left."

Two days later, Endgame sat in the main office. He was getting overwhelmed with new information coming from all over the Outrealms.

It would seem they have dealt a more severe blow to the Walrus Empire than the Walrus King was letting on. The drones and slayer droids that were infected with their virus that were sent out of the smaller factory, before the update to prevent robots from receiving any kind of program distributed from anywhere but their repair bays, went out and infected many others. They are now reporting in. Many have allied with resistance groups to fight back against the Walrus Empire. Reinforcements from both factories Endgame controls have been sent in to help their efforts.

Among one of the liberated cities is the one the children are from. The resistance group that aided them has requested an audience with Endgame. Unfortunately he had requests from all over the universe. Word of his victory over the Walrus Empire spread fast.

But the most persistent requests came from his Zalon allies. A senator of the Zalon Federation insisted that he spoke with Endgame immediately. Endgame did feel a higher sense of obligation to honor that request as the Zalon were crucial in securing the two factories.

"Endgame! Endgame!' Shouted Zola.

"What?"

"We've taken over the second civilian oppression unit factory!"

"Already?!"

Doctor Beige burst into the room. "EVERYONE! I'VE MADE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT DISCOVERY OF OUR LIFETIMES!"

"Really? What?"

"I've gone over the data of the Walrus Empire's homeworld and I've learned that there is a unique element there that is found nowhere else in the known universe! I do believe it is responsible for the evolution of the walruses and otters of that planet."

"That's... interesting. But right now I kind of-"

"Don't you see? If this element can cause walruses and otters to develop advanced societies, imagine what it could do for other forms of life! It could even help humanity!"

Endgame had a fuzzy feeling in his mind. "Humanity needs all the help it can get. Just... look into it. We'll talk about it later. Okay? Military business kind of takes priority right now."

"Kriliax? We learned of a prisoner you might want to see." Dola projected the image of a member of the same species of Kriliax. He even had the same type of vizor.

"So?" Replied Kriliax.

"So? He's one of your kind."

"So?"

"Kriliax... this man might just be your missing father!"

"So?"

"Wait, what? Kriliax's father?!" Shouted Endgame.

"Who cares?"

Endgame
10 months ago#9
"Kriliax, given your hacking skills and that the Walrus King deems him fit to be kept alive... I'd say this makes him pretty damn important even if you don't care for him because he abandoned you!"

"If you say so."

Endgame sighed. "Has anyone been able to get ahold of these Scalari?"

"Not yet." Replied Dola.

Inigo walked into the room. "Endgame! Two women came here to speak with you. I really think you should hear them out."

"...What?" Replied Endgame.

Endgame looked out the door. There were two women. One with long green hair and one with short blue hair. From their outfits, Endgame believed them to be pegasus knights.

"They're pretty. But they're going to have to wait their turn like everyone else."

"But that's not why-"

"Not now Inigo!"

Endgame looked over a report on suggested robot upgrades.

"Hmm..."

Endgame pondered how to proceed next...

What does Endgame do?

A. Meet with the Zalon senator. They helped first. They get tended to first.
B. There's two factories left. Siege them and completely cripple the Walrus Empire!
C. Meet with the two women. You know who they are.
D. Seek out the manakete settlement that one walrus attacked. Because you know what's better than having robot dragons on your side? Real dragons on your side!

Which robot upgrade does Endgame approve? (They only have the resources to research and implement one for the time being.)

1. Teleporting drones: drones gain the ability to teleport but they lose all weaponry. Will no longer be able to disable active enemy robots before reprogramming. Deathbringers and warships become easier to reprogram but everything else becomes harder.
2. Anti-air rockets for slayer droids: slayer droids gain rockets designed for destroying flying robots and even enemy spaceships. However, they lose their ability to fly.
3. AM-130: A revision of the AM-129. Can raise special plating to create blindspots in the anti-magic fields, allowing allied magic users to strike when nearby while preventing enemy magic users within the radius from using magic. Magic still cannot enter the field.
4. Shielding for mechanodragons: mechanodragons will be able to convert their wings into a temporary armor casing. Suggested to be able to handle any Cannot fly or breathe fire breath while shield is active.

Now I'm intrigued. Is there actually a master plan for how the story is going to proceed?

It's been long enough that not only have I planned out the rest of EMAA!'s main story (And came up with plenty of sidequests, even wacky Outrealm procrastination ones~.), I've also planned out Endgame's Magical Fates Adventure!'s main storyline + the outcomes of different choices, namely the game's big choice. (Although it'll probably be like, 5 years before we get there.....)

But when I started out, I just made stuff up as I went along. (Although I am doing that with the Walrus Empire storyline right now.) The first planning ahead I did was that I came up with Nylon as soon as I came up with Xylon. And I didn't take the story seriously until Garboden and Mavis showed up. (Hence, Grima being evil because Naga rejected him. Although I suppose that angle DOES work with the new lore considering it's suggested the Divine Dragon blood Forneus got was Naga's.)

User Info: EnzoTron

EnzoTron
10 months ago#10
A then C then B

If only one go A

Also, Fala being nicer implies something happened home, preferably means Endgame x Nylon can happen
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. CYOA: Endgame's Magical Awakening Adventure! 19 (Possible spoilers for all FEs!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived