Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v4

5 years ago #23
    azn_boy150 posted...
    guedesbrawl posted...
    "There are cries for every stat, including movement, and some cries raise more than one stat at once.

well...

.....and? What's your point?

His point is that I thought I got rid of all the mentions of 'cry' instead of 'rally' when actually I missed those two. T_T

I wish they made an exception to the one hour edit rule for TCs in sticky topics.
    ~RMK~
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Previous Versions
    5 years ago
    azn_boy150 posted...
    guedesbrawl posted...
    "There are cries for every stat, including movement, and some cries raise more than one stat at once.

well...

His point is that I thought I got rid of all the mentions of 'cry' instead of 'rally' when actually I missed those two. -_-
    ---
    ~RMK~
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    5 years ago
    azn_boy150 posted...
    guedesbrawl posted...

well...

His point is that I thought I got rid of all the mentions of 'cry' instead of 'rally' when actually I missed those two. T_T
    ---
    ~RMK~