• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Help with getting DLC.

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
7 years ago#1
Alright I was trying to buy Marth and Roy, but for some reason when I go the Outrealm Gate it always gives me an error code and says it's not available in my reigion at this time, yet my cousin got the DLC just fine. So does anyone know what might be the problem?
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

DarknessXSeeker
7 years ago#2
Bump, does anyone have an idea. I did a search on the board but this error codes seems to be different.

DarknessXSeeker
7 years ago#3
Come on someone please help, this is driving me crazy! I keep getting Error Code 009-1002, and I don't get why.

User Info: shieldzz

shieldzz
7 years ago#4
Think your 3ds isnt US

DarknessXSeeker
7 years ago#5
shieldzz posted...
Think your 3ds isnt US

It has to be I got it at my local Walmart.

User Info: pokefloote

pokefloote
7 years ago#6
If it is US region, did you set your location correctly? My little cousin picked the first option when setting up his 3DS because he was in a hurry to play, and then he couldn't download anything.
3DS: 554-0740-0269
MK7 | Fire Emblem 13 | Harvest Moon ANB | NSMB2 | Code of Princess | PMSS | Layton 5 | TotA | FF:Theatrythm | SMT:DSO

DarknessXSeeker
7 years ago#7
pokefloote posted...
If it is US region, did you set your location correctly? My little cousin picked the first option when setting up his 3DS because he was in a hurry to play, and then he couldn't download anything.

I can't remember, how exactly do you do that?

User Info: spyke252

spyke252
7 years ago#8
DarknessXSeeker posted...
pokefloote posted...

It's probably under settings after you turn on the 3DS.

DarknessXSeeker
7 years ago#9
spyke252 posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
pokefloote posted...

It's probably under settings after you turn on the 3DS.

Okay that was it, thanks a ton guys!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Help with getting DLC.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A