• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. why the color are so bad on 3ds?

User Info: hories

hories
3 months ago#1
hey guys im the only one who found the color absolutely horrible on this game? its my first 3ds mh and its a great looking game but the color wtf?

its so washed out and it feel like there a while filter on my screen its horrible mhp3rd and mhfu on my psp looked so much better i also watched wii u gameplay and it look greart too

at first i tought that maybe it was me so i dowloaded mh4 demo to see if its the same and holy s*** it look awensome the color are great .

is there is anything i can do to fix this s***?

User Info: Limebeer

Limebeer
3 months ago#2
Really? I found this game had the most vibrant colors for the 3DS, 4U and Gen especially was very washed out compared to 3U.
.....in bed.
-All hail the magic pixel! HR28 MH3U, HR321 MH4U, HR100 MHGen

hories
3 months ago#3
Limebeer posted...
Really? I found this game had the most vibrant colors for the 3DS, 4U and Gen especially was very washed out compared to 3U.

i dont know i compared this version to wii u one so i need to play mh4u to fully understand

User Info: Teran17

Teran17
3 months ago#4
Do your other 3DS games look bad? It doesn't exactly have the highest quality screen, in fact there's somewhat of a lottery with 3DS panels.
Block out the pain, make your body grow

hories
3 months ago#5
Teran17 posted...
Do your other 3DS games look bad? It doesn't exactly have the highest quality screen, in fact there's somewhat of a lottery with 3DS panels.

i have a n2dsxl and no it look average i will say its not the vita oled screen

User Info: SunaKi10

SunaKi10
2 months ago#6
I kinda like it that way.
Found the Villages in Geberations more washed out.
And the Locations look excellent. Misty Peaks, the Volcano, Tundra...
But 4U certainly had stronger Colores.
Primal Forrest was so magnificient, and the deepest Area of Sunken Hollow was fascinating.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. why the color are so bad on 3ds?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A