• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NeoJ4K3

NeoJ4K3
5 months ago#1
I haven't played this in quite some time, and the last time I did play it was on a standard 3DS. I recently redownloaded the game on my New 3DS XL and the game just has so much ghosting in 3d mode that it is unplayable like that. I was wondering if this is normal or not?

I know that some games have more ghosting than others, but I do not remember this particular title every being this bad, was just wanting to get other's input on the subject.

P.S. I have tried recalibration and the test stuff in the 3ds options and that all seems to be ok, at least from what i can tell.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
4 months ago#2
It might be the larger screen is letting you see the ghosting after-effects more than the standard 3DS did.

Personally I play with the 3D completely disabled through parental controls as it actually gives the game a slight performance boost as well as a slight improvement in battery life as the game's not having to render 2 display images at all times in case you decide to push the 3D slider up.
R.I.P. Throwback Mode - 23rd April 2014
Scottish Gamers unite - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1374-scotland

User Info: NeoJ4K3

NeoJ4K3
2 months ago#3
Just an update for you. It was a damaged screen. Got the 3ds repaired through Nintendo and all is fine now.

I love the 3d and use it whenever possible.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
2 months ago#4
That's great news that the issue has been fixed.
R.I.P. Throwback Mode - 23rd April 2014
Scottish Gamers unite - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1374-scotland

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver
2 months ago#5
Woah, Nintendo still does 3DS repairs in 2021? That's crazy.
Mixer of Mega Dash Juices, slayer of giant monsters.
The elevation increases as the bullet is fired
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A