• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Bombardier or atack up M

User Info: sebasjimmy

sebasjimmy
1 year ago#1
The title says it all, i know the game its old but i liked this game a lot and i just came back for fun and nostalgia.
I have rath soul z armor and i can gem Bombardier or atack up M with brachy longsword, wich its better? I can switch Bombardier for atack up when im using no slime weapons, thanks and sorry for bad english
I think bombadier? Been a while since I played it.
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

User Info: Limebeer

Limebeer
1 year ago#3
No worries my dude , I still play this game over any other hand held one.

Bombardier for sure, slime is alot more better in this game then the blast element is in later generations.

If you had attack up L, that may be worth switching out to, but I find bombardier is overall better as it gives you more explosion procs, plus you can just eat for attack up L at the kitchen or drink a megademondrug

The only time I'd switch out the bombardier is if you are going against something strong/resistant against blast, then raw damage is better to have.
.....in bed.
-All hail the magic pixel! HR28 MH3U, HR321 MH4U, HR100 MHGen

User Info: Prince_Hircine

Prince_Hircine
11 months ago#4
Yeah, Slime was awesome in 3U. Bombardier is a great slap-on skill.
Ringo / Apex Jho / Slowking / AP Officer (more Alpha than Alpha) -4U HR 999, Gens HR 450+, LBG Main-
What is it that makes a hunter great?
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Bombardier or atack up M
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A