Why does the qurupeco not give up its beak?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Why does the qurupeco not give up its beak?!

User Info: YtubeVideoJames

YtubeVideoJames
1 month ago#1
Ive broken this thing's beak a million times, both during quests and in moga woods. how in the blue balls do you get the beak.
Sincerely,
YtubeVideoJames

User Info: ShadowbladerX15

ShadowbladerX15
1 month ago#2
That sounds unrealistic to happen. Strange beak material drop has a 75% chance to drop if you break the beak of a low ranked qurupeco. A couple kills should be enough to drop a beak. I'm not there myself, so I don't know what's wong. Could be that you are breaking other body parts near his head like his flints, or you are killing the high ranked or g ranked version of qurupeco which has a much lower chance of dropping his beak.
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

YtubeVideoJames
1 month ago#3
No, i was definitely breaking its beak cause i looked up the broken beak. And immediately after i made this question, i got a beak. FYI, it supposedly only shows up in quests, and a switch axe is best to reach it.
Sincerely,
YtubeVideoJames

ShadowbladerX15
1 month ago#4
That's good to hear. It must mean that the RNG gods must have heard your prayer.
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
1 month ago#5
That's how it always worked in the past. People come on Gamefaqs to complain and lo and behold, their next quest drops the goods ;)
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/girshootslasers/1315697017393-1.jpg

User Info: mh3usadg

mh3usadg
1 month ago#6
Thundar posted...
That's how it always worked in the past. People come on Gamefaqs to complain and lo and behold, their next quest drops the goods ;)

my lack of plates... proves this to be wrong... unless it take till the next game for it to happen.
MH3USADG (Monster hunter 4 ultimate dual blades and bow suprememaster and weapon expert.) Gunlance Supremacy
Titles: TBC1, Twobecrowned1.

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
1 month ago#7
mh3usadg posted...
Thundar posted...

my lack of plates... proves this to be wrong... unless it take till the next game for it to happen.

You obviously haven't been complaining enough ;)
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/girshootslasers/1315697017393-1.jpg

ShadowbladerX15
1 month ago#8
Thundar posted...
mh3usadg posted...
Thundar posted...

You obviously haven't been complaining enough ;)

Have you snuggled the poogie for good luck?

YtubeVideoJames
1 month ago#9
So on my first actual rathalos plate hunt, i actually got a plate in the normal quest rewards, and then later i got two, one from the regular rewards and 1 from carving the tail.
Sincerely,
YtubeVideoJames
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Why does the qurupeco not give up its beak?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived