• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mhollan3

mhollan3
5 years ago#1
Can I just import it? Or is the Wii U region-locked and junk. I wanna give it a whirl, and I'm willing to import it, there's guides and such to play it, plus I know folk from a forum who'd be helpful.
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE

User Info: Alexandrious1

Alexandrious1
5 years ago#2
Itll be easier if you just get it on PC, Wii-U itll take quite some work to get around the IP block, that and it has to be a Japanese Wii-U.

The requirements to play the game on PC is pretty low. A 500-700 dollar store bought or a 400 dollar Self built can run DQX comfortably at high settings.
PSN: TZETA
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Support Mage, and pretty to look at.

mhollan3
5 years ago#3
Why didn't anyone say this on the Den, then? :| I asked both places and a Denner gets me here.

Bleh, I'll mess with the PC version later, god it's gonna be hell doing a JP thing for that.
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE

User Info: King_Zenith

King_Zenith
5 years ago#4
Sorry Ryu, I didn't see your question at the Den. Glad you got it answered, one way or another.

mhollan3
5 years ago#5
Is it as hard to make a SE ID as it was to make a Sega ID?
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE
  • Topic Archived