• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. So...is this game ever coming out in NA?

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
5 years ago#21
That is correct sir. The map setup is entirely like DQIX's, with a special overworld for the ship!
FAQ status - DW3 GBC (85%), DQ4 DS (2%), DQ5 DS (20%), DQ6 DS (95.5%), DQ7 3DS (5%), FF4 DS (40%)
Solution for Gamers by Gamers http://save-nintendo-wifi.com/

User Info: zombone13

zombone13
5 years ago#22
Thanks for the info. It actually reminds me a little more of the monsters games encounters and how the camera behaves compared to DQ9. Which, to me, is a good thing. Man... really need to learn Japanese.

User Info: A1RollerRager

A1RollerRager
5 years ago#23
I hope they release this sometime soon! I'd love to play it on PC. Saw a story on Gamespot talking about DQ which reminded me of this game.

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
4 years ago#24
mhollan3 posted...
That link by no means says that we're getting a Natsume DQ title. :| We're likely getting another Lufia, or at best, a generic RPG. (( I enjoyed Adventures to Go though. ))

If we get DQX, it'll be on the PC.

oh gosh the last Lufia, for DS, was terribad. I'm a Lufia fan and I can confidently say it was terribad. It wasn't so bad I couldn't beat it, but the game expects you to play it a second time to unlock little tid bits of the story. NO THANKS.
Ron Paul 2012
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. So...is this game ever coming out in NA?
  • Topic Archived