• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. So...is this game ever coming out in NA?

User Info: jimbrenn

jimbrenn
5 years ago#11
Like I said MAYBE coming out by Natsume. NOT DEFINATELY .

User Info: Super_Henu

Super_Henu
5 years ago#12
hopefully this is good news we have to keep this tread going so we can get pissed or happy while replaying the classic DQ games
White FC: Aedan 0948 1570 2211 Black: Cobalt 1034 0540 6122

User Info: mhollan3

mhollan3
5 years ago#13
That link by no means says that we're getting a Natsume DQ title. :| We're likely getting another Lufia, or at best, a generic RPG. (( I enjoyed Adventures to Go though. ))

If we get DQX, it'll be on the PC.
I have a Wii U. WEEEEEEE

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
5 years ago#14
A new adventure draws near! Command?

That phrasiology is specific to Dragon Quest. It's been a DQ meme for awhile, but no company would use it in reference to another series, they would use a phrase that was related to the game series. To not do so would be to confuse gamers. Especially if it's such a huge game they're excited about it.

Now, it could be true, and you are right mhollan3, but that would be foolish of Natsume to not have offered something else to steer gamers away from any concept of DQ, and any confusion when this game is fully unveiled. Which they failed to do, and it would actually hurt sales from DQ fans who might feel upset, and rightfully so.
FAQ status - DW3 GBC (85%), DQ4 DS (2%), DQ5 DS (20%), DQ6 DS (95.5%), DQ7 3DS (5%), FF4 DS (40%)
Solution for Gamers by Gamers http://save-nintendo-wifi.com/

behindtheword
5 years ago#15
I'll put it this way, using that phrase is the same as if they used "Kupo!" or "Kweh!".
FAQ status - DW3 GBC (85%), DQ4 DS (2%), DQ5 DS (20%), DQ6 DS (95.5%), DQ7 3DS (5%), FF4 DS (40%)

User Info: zombone13

zombone13
5 years ago#16
Has anything else been mentioned from Natsume about what game they were referring to? I completely agree with behindtheworld on every count. If SE or Nintendo won't localize any DQ's, let someone else.

User Info: shawn4kirsty

shawn4kirsty
5 years ago#17
Looks like it's "The End Of Serenity" from Natsume.

zombone13
5 years ago#18
Wow a psp huh? How disappointing.

behindtheword
5 years ago#19
shawn4kirsty posted...
Looks like it's "The End Of Serenity" from Natsume.

Then if that's the actual game...which would be funny since the implication was it was a huge project, and something important and well known, and with a DQ reference, then I hope it bombs and they're sued or slandered hardcore worldwide in social media for misleading statements over a "nothing".

zombone13
5 years ago#20
Lol yeah, huge project indeed. It seems to be a port of a mobile game. Off topic, I've been curious about something. DQ7 appears to have the monsters visible on the field (like 9 where you can avoid encounters), is that correct?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. So...is this game ever coming out in NA?
  • Topic Archived