• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
5 years ago#1
japan is getting a new low price edition.... US still waiting for a simple translation....
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615

User Info: dynamomaster

dynamomaster
5 years ago#2
I wish I lived in a world where localizing a game only required a "simple translation."

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the real world.
Steam and GamerTag: Phanir || 3DS FC: 1418-6781-7928
Unofficial Indie Game Reviewer: http://indieadventure.co.uk/author/phanir/

User Info: Blouge

Blouge
5 years ago#3
Replacing text strings in the game is a monumental engineering conundrum, on the order of the Manhattan project.

User Info: ernieforss

ernieforss
5 years ago#4
i really want to play this game soo much. i hope nintendo take it over like they did with DQ5 and DQ6 (where is DQ7!!!)
I'm always 50% right all the time

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
5 years ago#5
mmmmk... it really takes a Year to do all that... you believe that if you want to.
They didnt cancel it. They are honestly still planning on releasing it for Wii as originally promiced and letting you transfer your save to the Wii U version, which is also coming out as soon as that pesky "localizing" that takes a year is finished...
I wish I could live in a world where I could believe that too, but you know.... REAL WORLD.
hey, you should hold your breathe till it comes out, im shure it will be soon ;-)
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615

User Info: dynamomaster

dynamomaster
5 years ago#6
Do you really believe what you wrote?

I feel like I'm sitting here actually taking the bait, but wow...
Steam and GamerTag: Phanir || 3DS FC: 1418-6781-7928
Unofficial Indie Game Reviewer: http://indieadventure.co.uk/author/phanir/
  • Topic Archived