• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: supernightmaren

supernightmaren
5 years ago#1
so what can you do with this game offline? i heard you can only be human but can you still explore the whole world and have party members of other races and change classes?
metaphors be with you.

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
5 years ago#2
Extended offline mode is where the sibling takes over and goes from lvl 1 to a max of lvl 20. They don't explore the whole world.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: supernightmaren

supernightmaren
5 years ago#3
hmm, how much of the world do you see? and are private servers possible?
metaphors be with you.

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
5 years ago#4
Basically from what I understand its like the same island or whatever that the main character starts on, on the first part of the offline mode. I would suggest reading the faq to get the gist of it.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
5 years ago#5
Hello.

Offline mode is broken into 2 parts.

Part 1: Tutorial
Part 2: Extended Offline Campaign.

Both take place on the island in the center of the world map.

You do not encounter any other race offline and you don't have any class selections offline.

Have you ever played Dragon Warrior 3? You know how in that game there was a "Hero" class reserved for the main character? Your offline characters are sort of like this Hero class.

The tutorial has 2 field areas, a cave, and your home village to explore.

The extended offline campaign has a lager region for you to explore. There are 7 shrines available offline. 4 of them contain bosses and 3 of them contain small dungeons.

My FAQ serves as a walkthrough for the offline game and can give you a good indication of what to expect from it.
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
  • Topic Archived