• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Would I miss out on the story if I just auto skipped?

User Info: tonberryking

tonberryking
5 months ago#1
Really tired of the pacing and reading all the dialogue is such a slog. Would I miss out on a lot of the story if I just skipped all the non-voiced scenes and unimportant dialogue? And only paid attention to the voiced dialogue scenes? This game has been on my shelf since it was released and I'm at about 64 hours with just getting Makoto in my party. The story isn't very fun or interesting.

I just want to beat it, platinum it and sell it already.
Tonberryking, the protector of all Tonberries.

User Info: TidalDream

TidalDream
5 months ago#2
weird flex but ok

idk why you bought this game then

So you're going all out. You're betting everything in one strike.
What courage. What a bold decision. I like that, but it is a foolish mistake against me.

User Info: JesseH21

JesseH21
5 months ago#3
You've been skipping dialog, and only just now getting makoto at 64 hours in? Your only like 15% through the game and most people beat the game at 80-100 hours while reading all the text. What have you been doing?
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: tonberryking

tonberryking
5 months ago#4
JesseH21 posted...
You've been skipping dialog, and only just now getting makoto at 64 hours in? Your only like 15% through the game and most people beat the game at 80-100 hours while reading all the text. What have you been doing?

I get really distracted because it's a boring game. So I might watch some videos on Youtube or something.
Tonberryking, the protector of all Tonberries.

User Info: LinuxWizzerd

LinuxWizzerd
5 months ago#5
I'll be real with you chief
This isn't even my favorite game plotwise and I can say you'll be missing out on quite a lot if you skip everything on your first playthrough. If you really don't like it that much, just sell it now and be done with it. Also, JRPGs in general have really long, involved stories so if that's not your thing, JRPGs aren't really going to be for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Would I miss out on the story if I just auto skipped?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A