• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How's the ending?

User Info: cramp22

cramp22
2 years ago#1
Just wanted to ask if Persona 5 has a non-depressing as hell, maybe even happy ending. I love the Persona games, but I just CAN NOT go through another ending similar to Persona 3. Just the thought of it's painful. So what do y'all think obout Persona 5s ending??

User Info: hostyl1

hostyl1
2 years ago#2
Happier even more than Persona 4. Nothing at all like P3.

cramp22
2 years ago#3
Thanks god. I'm about 15 hours into the game, and I was going to quit if the ending was anything like that. (Still wish they'd go back and fix that ending or something)

User Info: ConstanzaShiggy

ConstanzaShiggy
2 years ago#4
Persona 3 has 3 endings. P3 Bad and Good endings, both of which are depressing. P3 The Answer ending, bittersweet but tough pill to swallow.

Persona 4 and Golden have a million endings, ignorant is bliss to happy go lucky good times. Persona 5 has selfish positive bad ending and good endings. It won't leave you angry/depressed like Persona 3.
Mitsuru, Naoto, and Haru. The patrician taste in women.

cramp22
2 years ago#5
ConstanzaShiggy posted...
Persona 3 has 3 endings. P3 Bad and Good endings, both of which are depressing. P3 The Answer ending, bittersweet but tough pill to swallow.

Persona 4 and Golden have a million endings, ignorant is bliss to happy go lucky good times. Persona 5 has selfish positive bad ending and good endings. It won't leave you angry/depressed like Persona 3.

That's good to hear. Don't get me wrong, Persona 3 is one of the best games I've played, but I still hate it's true ending. I didn't have a problem with the protagonist dying (though I wish he didn't have to), but I remember being really upset because I romanced Mitsuru and my character dies in the arms of some cyborg without seeing her again ... still wish they'd do something to fix that.

Anyways, I'm happy to hear that the Persona 5 endings are better. Just curious, how do you get the best ending for P5? Right now I'm in Madarame's palace, so I'm sure the game still has a decent ways to go (I hope).
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How's the ending?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A