Poll: What is the best Persona game in the series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Poll: What is the best Persona game in the series?

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 year ago#1
Now that you've played Persona 5, how would rank the best in the series? - Results (71 votes)
Revelations: Persona
1.41% (1 vote)
Persona 2: Innocent Sin
4.23% (3 votes)
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
1.41% (1 vote)
Persona 3
12.68% (9 votes)
Persona 4
14.08% (10 votes)
Persona 5
66.2% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that Persona 5 is out, what game do you feel is the best in the series? Does Persona 5 take that spot now? Or does Persona 3 or Persona 4 take that title?

User Info: engine93

engine93
1 year ago#2
Playing all persona Games, i gotta say p5 nails Everything and is imo the best persona game that takes aspects of previous and recent persona Games to create the complete Package

Though personally i prefer the story in p2. But the dungeons, the confidants, the style, everything in p5 is excellent and i cannot stop playing it
Persona 5 is the best Game ever

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
1 year ago#3
This is the best game of the series, no question about it.

That being said, that doesn't mean is my favorite, they perfected the formula but since we all know the formula now it doesn't impact as much as previous ones did.

User Info: leadintea

leadintea
1 year ago#4
P5. It may not be my most favorite, but it is definitely the best in the series.
ugly beauty
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLveEHVHzCHcoxcAaxUMvBjJqng7TihwwU

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
1 year ago#5
P4 is still the best. By the merits of main crew, music and the story.
P5 has better side-characters, gameplay and visuals, but since it's very much a story-driven game, P4 wins.

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
1 year ago#6
I'm really starting to dislike the dungeon designs. Other then the game is awesome but I haven't beat it yet so I'll answer later.
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: SRW_Fanatico

SRW_Fanatico
1 year ago#7
Eternal punishment is just plain awesome. Easily the best of them.

User Info: nskyliner34

nskyliner34
1 year ago#8
P5 is now my favourite. They truly out did their selves with p5.
"They laugh at me because I'm different...but I laugh at them because they're all the same"

User Info: bybyr

bybyr
1 year ago#9
this is not only the best entry in persona, but also the best jrpg since final fantasy VII
Member Since January 9th, 2005: mostly active in Saga Frontier boards. join our group! http://tinyurl.com/Sfgfaqs

User Info: Hinatachan18

Hinatachan18
1 year ago#10
quanticdream posted...
P4 is still the best. By the merits of main crew, music and the story.
P5 has better side-characters, gameplay and visuals, but since it's very much a story-driven game, P4 wins.

It's too cheery for a SMT game and....
It has an emotionless robotic MC that everyone fawns over for no reason whatsoever, who even has a name that's beyond self righteous....
FYI Yu Narukami
You Become God....bleh
personal opinion mind don't mean to attack you just don't get why everyone loves him.
Nao-chan fan's unite!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Poll: What is the best Persona game in the series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived