Just started playing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: william1657

william1657
2 years ago#1
I just started playing this game (I just beat stage 3) and I've got a question for the board:
Does it get less quick-timey and/or gum-gum-parkour-ey later on?

I don't mind a few quick time events, but this is just too much.
Also, the gum-gum parkour seems like it would have flowed better if you didn't have to aim it. Just go to a spot, hit the action button, and latch on to the closest action point.

User Info: Qu_Ane

Qu_Ane
2 years ago#2
Well I'm streaming it (along with a few other games) you can check the vids on my page and see what you think about it.

twitch.tv/Marukujin
Follow my stream twitch.tv/Marukujin
Now streaming The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319
2 years ago#3
I'm going to say no, I just started playing myself and am about 1/3 or so through the main story and there have been way too many quick time puzzles, its a fun game, but I find myself liking the "Another Log" mode a little better, because so far, there has been none of that.
Nightmare -3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.
PSN: Nightmare-319 Pawn: Sakura (Level 130+ Strider)

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319
2 years ago#4
Update: I've gotten a bit further into the game and I have to say there are WAY too many parkour quicktime events in this game, to the point where its killing my enthusiasm for playing it.
Nightmare -3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.
PSN: Nightmare-319 Pawn: Sakura (Level 130+ Strider)

User Info: PAJEH

PAJEH
2 years ago#5
I need help to get the online coins!! Anyone can help me?
PSN: PAJEH_FORTLIMA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived